Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Rustler hinge pin conversion

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Loneranger840

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rustler hinge pin conversion

I want to swap all of the treaded hinge pins over to e-clip hinge pins with a tie bar in the front, but can't find a " kit " and can't find pins other than the 2pack of 44mm needed for just the front inners. The rustler has lists 4 different lengths of treaded pins but I don't know the corresponding e-clip pins to match.....help!

Old 02-12-2006, 12:47 PM
f150dan
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: Rustler hinge pin conversion

Go to www.Misbehavin-rc.com, they have a list of all the hinge pins you need to order for the conversion on a Stampede (which is the same as a Rustler). If you get the Traxxas hinge pins like I did, they already come with E-clips so you don't have to worry about that.

Edit: Here is a link to the page you are looking for, [link=http://www.misbehavin-rc.com/pit-lane/suspension-pins/er-suspension-pins.asp]http://www.misbehavin-rc.com/pit-lane/suspension-pins/er-suspension-pins.asp[/link]
Old 02-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Loneranger840

Default RE: Rustler hinge pin conversion

Cool, thank you very much!