Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

might sell HPI RS4 Rally

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
jshaffe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default might sell HPI RS4 Rally

I have read that there is a want for this car. I have one that has had very little use. How much would someone be willing to pay for it? Let me know.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf97773.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	818655  
Old 12-05-2007, 04:18 PM
BuzzBomber
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: might sell HPI RS4 Rally

FWIW, I sold mine last year with a basic 2 ch AM radio and cheap ESC for somewhere between $75-100(can't remember exactly). Mine was pretty well used unlike yours......mainly I sold it for fear of breaking something and not being able to replace parts. I beat on mine pretty ruthlessly at times...
Old 12-05-2007, 05:47 PM
wookie_racer
My Feedback: (8)

man i have been looking for one of thoes 206 bodies for soooooo long. and now, i dont have a TC to use it! nice looking car though. prolly go RTR for $100-$150 and roller for $40-$60
Old 12-05-2007, 06:15 PM
jshaffe

sorry I have not included specs...I am not in the know. I would be selling it RTR (I am asuming that means Ready to Run). I will post details of radio and motor asap. I also have four street tires on other six spoke wheels.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:54 AM
jshaffe

Ok sorry it took so long to get the specs and forgive me if I dont know what I am talking about. The radio is a Futaba magnum sport 2 channel. As for the motor i can really tell but i think it says Monster of touring 17 turn double. Again forgive me if I am not a pro RC guy. It also has a f1 digital reverse.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

ORIGINAL: wookie_racer

man i have been looking for one of thoes 206 bodies for soooooo long. and now, i dont have a TC to use it! nice looking car though. prolly go RTR for $100-$150 and roller for $40-$60
That range sounds right to me too. Depends how interested of a buyer you can find as well. As parts get harder to find for it, the rally's going to become more of a collector car than a driver.