Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc
View Poll Results: A poll
Traxxas Stampede
67.19%
Losi High Roller
32.81%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Traxxas Stampede or Losi High Roller??

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Purplehaze81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas Stampede or Losi High Roller??

I would say if you wan't something different.... Go with the Highroller, you just need to fix a alu. idle gear, steel diff and cvd driveshafts. Then you will have a dream car. Ohw forgot to say brushless..... I run mine with a 3 cell lipo 25/30C 2800mAh. Watch my movie and see how durable it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2p721S9XXQ
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Redvanmafia

The losi sucks, if you want something durable that will take a beating , and last for years with great aftermarket support get a stampede, You dont test a trucks durability by landing on its wheels, i would hope no truck would break. You might look at that video and go WOW and was awesome, and it was pretty cool but he obviously know's how to jump, its not big stuff that like that that breaks your truck, its the curbs the tree's the poles and so on, You cant get RPM parts for losi's, my pede clear's 80ft gaps with no problems
Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Purplehaze81

And this is based on??? (your one experience?)The aftermarket is getting better for the Highroller, a friend of mine has a stampede-xl and my opinion is that the highroller is better to control. Also his shocks are crap because the caps just pop of after a big jump and spray everithing with oil...and he also had to replace those plastic drive shafts (what's up with those anyway??? they pop of so often).

All I'm saying is that when you want something else than a pede, I think with the right parts the HR can be a good car for a nice price. Both the cars need some adjustment but the parts wich are needed to make the Highroller durable you can order. And saying that the truck "suck's" without explaining why..... Of course I also now that the pede has better aftermarket support but it's getting better for the Losi so does that make the Highroller suck?? Not in my opinion.