Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more
Reload this Page >

Amazing Deal! Eurgle 2.4GHz Tx/Rx (KO Propo Clone) Only $44!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Amazing Deal! Eurgle 2.4GHz Tx/Rx (KO Propo Clone) Only $44!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 AM
karlsyndrome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Amazing Deal! Eurgle 2.4GHz Tx/Rx (KO Propo Clone) Only $44!

i have order one...
MANY peaple in sweden use this radio, just in one forum 25 peaple used it!
they love it so I order one.

i can return and say what i think when i got it, if you whant?

\\ karl
Old 10-02-2009, 05:16 PM
rclugnut10
My Feedback: (1)

can't wait to hear the results

the lug
Old 10-03-2009, 02:01 PM
mbe301

Finally shipped! Probably a couple weeks until I find out how they work. I don't think they are a clone of anything, just cheap. From other UK sites they sound okay.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:03 PM
mbe301

That would be great! I know some people had problems getting the rx's to bind, but couldn't get the translation right as to how.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Brainanator
My Feedback: (1)

make sure to let us know what you think about it!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:23 PM
dknottyhead
My Feedback: (5)

I have this radio and I love my eurgle!!! I have 6 receivers and they're in 3 of my racing vehicles (e-buggy, hyper buggy, & E-truggy) as well as my fun cars (e-muggy, crt.5, and backslash). Great response times, feels light in your hands and tons of adjustability including the wheel. The problem a previous poster was having with his servos is easily fixed in the steering arc sub-menu. Basically your servo gets to it's full throw in whatever direction you're having that problem in and since your end point is auto-max it's set too high for the arc & throws the servo back the other way. You dont want your servo straining point to point, so turn it on, go into the arc menu and adjust the numbers accordingly as you turn the wheel.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Lenman73

I ordered one of these radios with an extra reciever. For that price i thought why not, now I can't wait to get it !
Old 10-06-2009, 11:13 AM
mbe301

ORIGINAL: Steve.

Believe me I'm all about getting a good deal but I don't think I could trust any of my models with this radio. This radio is more of a copy of a KO radio, calling it a clone implies it's virually identical often to the extent that it's built in the same factory but just has different badging. It's not even close to the Helios. The Tower radio is a much better value if you're on a budget.
Do you have either of these? Isn't the Tower one 2-channel and very basic? The Eurgle is 3-channel, extra rx's are $10, and lcd screen with more adjustments than most people will need. For the Tower price I got the tx and 3 rx.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:03 AM
zeo 1

just throwing in a bit , the radio is actually very good its easy to bind easy to figure out , good range and no interference , however for those on 80211.g it will interfere with your wifi but only after an hr or so then its ok also make sure you have a voltage regulater even on 5 cell nmh just in case , these units are sensitive to high voltage blue smoked on me at 7 volts so i bought a 20 buck voltage regulator and all is great you can use digital or analog servos , depending on preference and price 80 bucks give it a go the included receiver is even bound for you i give this radio an b + simply do to the fact it has no fail safe but you can always get an external and yes most work so long as there push button program