RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-electric-off-road-trucks-buggies-truggies-more-147/)
-   -   Super Clod Buster Build-up Thread (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-electric-off-road-trucks-buggies-truggies-more-147/4698553-super-clod-buster-build-up-thread.html)

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 06:10 PM

RE: Super Clod Buster Build-up Thread

LOL!! :D

CustomTamiyas4Life 11-13-2006 06:28 PM

Don;t forget to count me in in the "I" race...I'm cloder to a clod than eric is to a txt! lol

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 06:29 PM

Be prepared to show up in a month or so and ready to battle........... [>:]

CustomTamiyas4Life 11-13-2006 06:38 PM

I really hope we can get a winter bash in...that is if ya aint scared to get your tlt a little wet:D;)

In january I hope for the TD to be done so that may be my weapon of choice...would be interesting with me and tex runnning the same motor combo!

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 06:47 PM

And I will have S600 instead of T600.. hee hee.. 3 less turns, baby!! I will walk away from you guys.. (joke) :D

But we all know who's the only real monster truck anyway.. w/ driveshaft from the center transmission to the axles...

CustomTamiyas4Life 11-13-2006 06:48 PM

I'd have to admit...that's why I'm considering putting tlt axles under the tube chassis;)[>:]

R/C fan-addict 11-13-2006 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

Be prepared to show up in a month or so and ready to battle........... [>:]
we all know that's not going to happen... :eek: lol jk get the TXT soon!!!! S-O-O-N!!! From now on you're on R/C probahtion. No new R/C's or expensive add ones (eg new radio or BL system) until you get the TXT. If another 2 members would be so kind as to ratify this order we can proceed with stealing LB's credit card and order a TXT along with preventing him from ordering any other R/C products. Thank you!

lol GET IT NOW!!!! I'll try some subliminal messaging like the jedis use: "These aren't the droids you're looking for... wait, no... Buy the TXT, you want to buy a TXT. You will search the internet for the best price and then you will buy the TXT."

hmmm now if that doesn't work I don't know what will :)

lol ;):D

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 08:25 PM

LOL.. Mamba Max has been pre-ordered 3+ months ago, so that one will come whenever.. that's out of my control now..

TXT will come after the BL..

Maybe... LOL!!

The weird thing is.. if I just stop buying all those weird hop-ups, etc. I'd have a TXT a long time ago, LOL!!

Ah.. yes, I have a rate gyro coming in to assist me driving the F103GT.. [:'(] Ha ha ha ha!! Random side projects, I tell ya!!

CustomTamiyas4Life 11-13-2006 08:33 PM

I don't think your txt will be the most scale anymore...
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...d/HPIM1055.jpg

Rare 11-13-2006 09:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Re-positioned the links. How does it look? It feels much better...

R/C fan-addict 11-13-2006 09:19 PM

LOL.. Mamba Max has been pre-ordered 3+ months ago, so that one will come whenever.. that's out of my control now..

TXT will come after the BL..

Maybe... LOL!!

The weird thing is.. if I just stop buying all those weird hop-ups, etc. I'd have a TXT a long time ago, LOL!!

Ah.. yes, I have a rate gyro coming in to assist me driving the F103GT.. [:'(] Ha ha ha ha!! Random side projects, I tell ya!!
here's an idea, just order another motor for your sphere and then cancell the backorder of the mamba and then buy the TXT!!!

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 09:33 PM

Nah, I want something faster than a 3-Star for my touring car... I need either a 4-Star or the upcoming 5-Star.. or Novak 3.5... or Mamba Max 7700kv..

Hee hee..

ORIGINAL: R/C fan-addict
here's an idea, just order another motor for your sphere and then cancell the backorder of the mamba and then buy the TXT!!!

[]TEX[] 11-13-2006 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Rare

Re-positioned the links. How does it look? It feels much better...
MUCH better Rare(golf clap)

R/C fan-addict 11-13-2006 09:40 PM

Nah, I want something faster than a 3-Star for my touring car... I need either a 4-Star or the upcoming 5-Star.. or Novak 3.5... or Mamba Max 7700kv..

Hee hee..

so get a 4 star!

Rare 11-13-2006 09:42 PM

golf clap?

CustomTamiyas4Life 11-13-2006 09:44 PM

Cuffing the hands and clapping making the exiting air make a slight muffeled pop...lol.

[]TEX[] 11-13-2006 09:45 PM

ORIGINAL: CustomTamiyas4Life

Cuffing the hands and clapping making the exiting air make a slight muffeled pop...lol.
Yes, like a quiet dignified clap man....you need to get out more...

Rare 11-13-2006 09:45 PM

Its a sarcastic meaningless clap....

[]TEX[] 11-13-2006 09:46 PM

so get a 4 star!
No way, he needs to get the 4.5HV..:D

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 09:47 PM

Need Sphere Competition to run 4-Star.... [:@]

so get a 4 star!

CustomTamiyas4Life 11-13-2006 09:48 PM

Then he's cooking. I vote hv4.5 as well.

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 09:49 PM

That's after I get a Clod..

Then I will move SuperDuty XR and S-600s to Clod, and use the HV4.5 on the TXT! :D

ORIGINAL: []TEX[]
No way, he needs to get the 4.5HV..:D

[]TEX[] 11-13-2006 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Rare

Its a sarcastic meaningless clap....
Are you in a bad mood?

Well anyway I was meant to be good...

I like your set up much better. Unfortunately they have not mastered emotion on the internet yet.

Lunchboxer 11-13-2006 09:52 PM

Yeah, don't worry, I got everything all planned out in my mind already...... [8D]

Maybe instead of HV 4.5, I will use Mamba Monster Maxx when it comes out!!

[]TEX[] 11-13-2006 09:52 PM

That's after I get a Clod..
W T F LB

TXT

TXT

TXT

TXT

STAY FOCUSED!!

HAHAHA