Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Realflight TX Programming

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Realflight TX Programming

Old 10-22-2020, 10:32 PM
djmp69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Realflight TX Programming

Running Realflight 9.5, Windows 10 on latest update. Computer is a gaming, WELL past the recommended specs for the sim. For TX I am using a DX9 with the SPMWS2000 wireless dongle. It works great. I like the feel of my own radio, and when I edit the aircraft to perform like my own, I can actually imagine I'm at the field. I LOVE it.

The only problem is that I can't seem to program all my switches to match my real life setup. Realflight doesn't seem to recognize them all. I went through the calibration process, and even though I moved every single moveable thing on the DX9, it's reporting that I haven't calibrated all of the reported knobs/switches/levers, etc. Example, in real life I have switch C as my rate switch for ELEV, yet in the sim, switch C isn't even recognized. Switch B is recognized, which is right under C, but I don't want that, I want it to be like I have it in real life. As a followup to that issue, the sim doesn't seem to offer a way to customize functions.
Unless I'm missing something, it seems like you can only work with the functions they give you, and assign accordingly.

Anybody out there experience this and have a fix, or know of something I missed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-23-2020, 11:20 AM
djmp69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to Bonnie at Horizon, I found that I was doing too much. Basically started over with a fresh profile, and reprogrammed channel assignments. Then instead of assigning rate switch in the software, just set rates in the real TX only, and the software will pick it up. Everything works great now!