Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

windowsXP/realflight-G2

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

windowsXP/realflight-G2

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 06:25 PM
viper_flyer-RCU-delete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default windowsXP/realflight-G2

I recently reccived a new computer and want to upgrade to to G2. Anyone have info on when there will be a upgrade version for G2 that supports win.XP?
Old 12-16-2001, 10:38 PM
fourstar40
My Feedback: (27)

Default Windows XP

I just bought Realflight G2 and I have Windows XP. It works just fine. I don't see why it wouldn't work on the upgrade.
Old 12-17-2001, 12:18 AM
2lo
My Feedback: (4)

Default g2 xp

i too just bought a new computer and g2, works fine fine after i went to my desk top settings and set it at 16 bit,had to since i~m using a shared video card.i`m gonna have to get video card soon so i don`t have to turn a lot of the 3d images off to fly in real time though.
Old 12-24-2001, 03:20 AM
Maxime

Default windowsXP/realflight-G2

If you have RF Classic or Deluxe installed, and you want to upgrade to G2, DO NOT install any patches or freeplanes before upgrading to G2. I know for shure that the .201 and.213 versions of RF Classic and Deluxe will not be upgradable to G2. G2 Upgrade will seem to install, but when you start it you will have the surprise of your life: Either Classic or Deluxe will actually start!

I haven't had any problems with Windows XP and G2.... Just make sure you upgrade to their latest version. Supposedly the new Radeon 7500 and 8500 cards doesn't work with G2, but I guess Knife Edge will make a patch to fix that.