Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

RealFlight G3 updates

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RealFlight G3 updates

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
jw637362
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RealFlight G3 updates

Hello, Is it possible to download the Helicopter upgrade for G3 at this time? It states Spring 2005 but have read peoples threads saying they have received it.
Thanks

Also have an issue about knocking realflight Programs.

I have read many threads on the RealFlight G3, It is my first experience with a simulator. A lot of complaints have been posted and "Warnings". Don't buy it because...........
Lets' see here,
How long has Aeropro Been out, Bugs fixed yet??? Friend of mine has it and his system crashes with that program,
Oh MY GOD, do not buy Aeropro - it Stinks...............This was not a true statement. merely a comment.
State your issues with a program, If you can read and read thouroughly, you can fix pretty much any problem you come across, If it is a little grainy, adjust accordingly, just because new programs come out with different technology does not make the others bad.

I just wanted to say that I utilize:
AMD Athlon XP 3200+
ATI Radeon 9550 256
Sound Blaster 24-bit
160 gig hard drive
512 ****m

Could not be happier - It is extremely smooth, Full graphics on, which Radeon sets when you install the hardware. Never had a system crash, multitasks fine , have back ground programs running at the same time.

If I feel I need to look at a real plane as in AeroPro, I'll just go outside and fly a real plane!
Thanks.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:36 PM
Matt Merciez
My Feedback: (34)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RealFlight G3 updates

Here is a thread regarding the heli update http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Real...2453028/tm.htm
Old 12-29-2004, 11:35 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RealFlight G3 updates

http://www.realflight.com/

A link to the helicopter update is on the top left of RealFlight's website.

Eric