Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G3 multiplayer screenshots

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G3 multiplayer screenshots

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 02:38 PM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G3 multiplayer screenshots

LOL

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXLUS3&P=RF
Old 01-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Rick Delten

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

ORIGINAL: Rick Delten

Hey I made a "flying lawnmower" and G3 is now selling a "flying lawnmower". I have no idea what G3's mower looks like, everyone knows how mine looks. Does anyone think that the G3 mower is going to be different than mine?
What do you mean G3 is selling a "flying lawnmower"?
I mean just what I said -G3 has a "Flying Lawnmower" for sale on their newest add-ons pack "Expansion Pack 1" (see link in woops post above). Their has been one available for free for a long time for AFPD and I made a free one for G3 (and the G3 guys knew all about it) and now they are selling one for their sim.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:54 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Not the same ... but close.

Rick ... since your using FlyingThingZ planform on your model, I only request that you put FlyingThingZ.com clearly on the model before distribution.

THANKS and I'm sure you understand why.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37002.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	395199  
Old 01-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Rick Delten

Not the same ... but close.

Rick ... since your using FlyingThingZ planform on your model, I only request that you put FlyingThingZ.com clearly on the model before distribution.

(I am part owner of the company)

THANKS and I'm sure you understand why.
My model(s) are not going to be distributed so theirs no need for that, but I would have complied w/your request if they were.

Hey where did U get that pic of the mower? It sure looks ugly compared to mine and the AFPD one -doesn't it??
Old 01-25-2006, 04:24 PM
STLPilot

I mean if your model is going to be distributed anywhere, including any swap sites. Thanks for understanding, I'm sure you understand why.

Jim Bourke sent me that image. That is a very old version of the flying mower.
Old 01-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Rick Delten

I mean if your model is going to be distributed anywhere, including any swap sites. Thanks for understanding, I'm sure you understand why.

Jim Bourke sent me that image. That is a very old version of the flying mower.
Let me make this perfectly clear for you. My models are not going to be distributed to anyone or from anywhere.

I would sooner vote for Hilary Clinton before I did anything else to help further the GreatPlanes product line! (yikes)[X(]
Old 01-25-2006, 04:37 PM
STLPilot

Gotcha.

How did it fly?
Old 01-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Rick Delten

It flies almost identical to the one in AFPD, thats what I modelled it after. I dont have a real one and I have never actually seen a real one either. So the AFPD one was all I had to go on for flight model.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:21 PM
STLPilot

It should rock a little in flight. Since there are no wings to act as counter weights and has a high center of gravity. It flies like it looks. It's designed for fun and to wow audiences. It takes a better then beginner pilot to fly.

The AFPD one is slightly easier to fly then the real one, but we have a "perfect" version too.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Prop Nut
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

STL, do you have a flyable demo of your product?
Old 01-25-2006, 05:53 PM
STLPilot

No demo of AFPD.

I wish it was my product, I'm just the guy that sells em.

PS - It's as good as everyone says.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:10 PM
50%plane

No demo of AFPD.

I wish it was my product, I'm just the guy that sells em.

PS - It's as good as everyone says.
Even me?

HEHEHEHE

Woops
Old 01-25-2006, 06:21 PM
STLPilot

You never told me how coal will save mother earth?

Are you a coal miner?
Old 01-25-2006, 06:39 PM
50%plane

LOL

BTW, why would Rick have to give note of FlyingThingZ.com? Didn't the origional flying lawnmower come out as RCM plans? I can easily scratch build one.

woops
Old 01-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Prop Nut

Woops, explain the coal thing.

STL,
If everyone says that eating dirt is great, would you?
Old 01-25-2006, 06:56 PM
STLPilot

Woops and I go waaaayyyy back. I've been trying to get that answer from Woops for a long time now. Seeing that coal is the deadliest and dirtiest form of fossil fuel waste and emissions, I just don't see how it can save mother earth. Let's not forget about the huge underground caverns they create which eventually explode underground or become flooded and kill many. Let's also point out strip mining that basically rapes mother earth of it's landscape. Did I mention the sinkholes????

I'm just really confused about it.

Also if someone copies the FlyingThingZ version it's not modeled after any other airplane ever produced. Therefore it does not fall under "fair use" like common airplanes do.

Mmmmmm ... dirt .... ahhhhrrrghhhghghrrgghhhhhhg
Old 01-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Rick Delten

Are you saying that it would have been illegal for me to freely distribute the "flying mower" I made without the "FlyingThingZ.com" logo on it?
Old 01-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Prop Nut

My point is, if I can try it on my computer, and be sure that it will work and I like It, I would probably buy it. I didnt buy G3 until the demo was released.

Woops is being facetious, I wanted him to explain why he was.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:41 PM
STLPilot

If I wanted to, I could ask you to refrain from distributing the FlyingThingZ mower, yes.

Of course I would not do so as there would be no reason to do so, unless you did not agree to plug FlyingThingZ for the usage of the shape of the aircraft.

If you changed the shape of the plane, then of course there is nothing we can do about it. The shape of the FlyingThingZ mower is copyrighted. It does not fall under fair use.

But afterall Rick I suspect you wouldn't hesitate to plug FlyingThingZ seeing you borrowed their aircraft shape ... why would you? Afterall we are all sharing and credit due is credit due, you wouldn't want to take credit for someone elses design.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Rick Delten

If I wanted to, I could ask you to refrain from distributing the FlyingThingZ mower, yes.

Of course I would not do so as there would be no reason to do so, unless you did not agree to plug FlyingThingZ for the usage of the shape of the aircraft.

If you changed the shape of the plane, then of course there is nothing we can do about it. The shape of the FlyingThingZ mower is copyrighted. It does not fall under fair use.

But afterall Rick I suspect you wouldn't hesitate to plug FlyingThingZ seeing you borrowed their aircraft shape ... why would you? Afterall we are all sharing and credit due is credit due, you wouldn't want to take credit for someone elses design.
IIRC the one I downloaded for AFPD doesn't say "FlyingThingZ.com" on it?

So how would this apply to other models like an Extra or a Giles or a Shockflyer would I need to contact the respective copyright holders of each of those aircraft and ask permission?

Thank god I am done contributing stuff their is just waaaaaay too much BS involved -not worth working for free anymore!

Anyone from KE want to chime in on this issue?????
Old 01-25-2006, 09:18 PM
50%plane

Woops and I go waaaayyyy back. I've been trying to get that answer from Woops for a long time now. Seeing that coal is the deadliest and dirtiest form of fossil fuel waste and emissions, I just don't see how it can save mother earth. Let's not forget about the huge underground caverns they create which eventually explode underground or become flooded and kill many. Let's also point out strip mining that basically rapes mother earth of it's landscape. Did I mention the sinkholes????

I'm just really confused about it.

Also if someone copies the FlyingThingZ version it's not modeled after any other airplane ever produced. Therefore it does not fall under "fair use" like common airplanes do.

Mmmmmm ... dirt .... ahhhhrrrghhhghghrrgghhhhhhg
Yes we go WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back to the topic of Chip vs. QQ.

STLPilot, You have, yet again, proven what I post, you really don't read. So in order to educate you here, I'll quote my own post quoting your post in which I quoted a previous post on this same question:
ORIGINAL: woops

BTW your signature sums it all up. Coal is the dirtiest and deadliest form of pollution from and energy source in the USA.
Try reading my post in your thread. I answered this question a few days ago, but I'll repost the exchange for your benefit:

ORIGINAL: ckangaroo70

SAVE MOTHER EARTH!!!!!
Burn coal to stay warm this winter.

woops

Actually Illinois stripped coal is loaded with sulpher[:'(] and not quite as friendly to the planet as the good eastern coal. Strip Mining in my area did make for some nice habitat and lakes for critters though since stripped ground is undesirable to farmers. Very few mines left in the Middle of the Country, and my father in law was lucky to retire from the mine just right before it closed due to the fact eastern coal is so much better and cleaner! Just wanted to put my .02 cents in on your signature!
I appreciate your reading my sig, but my inspiration was from reading some wacked out website. It was talking about finding alternatives to oil to make Bush's war for oil seem that that was what it was. This would then help bring about world peace(no nukes especially) as Bush is the only terrorist ever and Osama bin Laden was doing us a favor for exposing that on 9/11. This would then result in Hillary Clinton(the most peace loving person ever) to become president in '08.[:'(][:@][&:][:'(][:@][&:][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:'(][:'(]

Woops

P.S. I do know about the poor quality of coal from my wacked out(been huggin' too many trees) neighbors.

Woops
Let's get back on topic please. STLPilot, I'd love to see your G3 multiplayer pics.

Woops

edited to take out most of that old thread
Old 01-25-2006, 09:24 PM
50%plane

STLPilot, How far does your company go back with this design? I've seen pics of a "flying lawnmower" flom the '80s. I've also seen a SPAD version recently. Your company is hardly the first to come up with a "flying lawnmower".

Woops
Old 01-25-2006, 09:26 PM
3D Nut
My Feedback: (1)

LOL

BTW, why would Rick have to give note of FlyingThingZ.com? Didn't the origional flying lawnmower come out as RCM plans? I can easily scratch build one.

woops
Hello Woops,

The original flying lawnmower, Dog House, and Witch were from RCM

If you look at the pictures of Mower, Witch, and Flying Dog House, you will see for your self, that all we did was used the original concept. Henry and I worked countless hours redesigning our own product and to make these planes fly the way the do. Check out the video for the Flying Dog House, you will see for your self http://www.3d-nut.com/videos/doghouse.wmv as a matter of fact why don't you check out our web sight www.flyingthingz.com and if you like to find out a little [link=http://www.flyingthingz.com/about_us.html]About US[/link].

I'm sure you could easily scratch build your own Mower, but one thing for sure it's not going to happen over night. The Dog House took me over two years to get it done right.

Thank you for your Time
Spiro Markozanis
FlyingThingZ, Inc.

Name:	Om31744.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	395377   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu64516.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	395378   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qv55270.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	395379   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xr45744.jpg
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	395380   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oz30684.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	395381   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gx31880.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	395382   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fh80425.jpg
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	395383  
Old 01-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Rick Delten

Yeah I was right, heres a screencap of the "Flying Mower" from AFPD and sure enough it doesnt say "FlyingThingZ.com" anywhere on the model. So why does it all of a sudden have to be on the one I made?

Name:	Bz78381.jpg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	395387  
Old 01-25-2006, 09:38 PM
50%plane

ORIGINAL: 3D Nut

LOL

woops
Hello Woops,

The original flying lawnmower, Dog House, and Witch were from RCM

If you look at the pictures of Mower, Witch, and Flying Dog House, you will see for your self, that all we did was used the original concept. Henry and I worked countless hours redesigning our own product and to make these planes fly the way the do. Check out the video for the Flying Dog House, you will see for your self http://www.3d-nut.com/videos/doghouse.wmv as a matter of fact why don't you check out our web sight www.flyingthingz.com and if you like to find out a little [link=http://www.flyingthingz.com/about_us.html]About US[/link].

I'm sure you could easily scratch build your own Mower, but one thing for sure it's not going to happen over night. The Dog House took me over two years to get it done right.

Thank you for your Time
Spiro Markozanis
FlyingThingZ, Inc.
I'm aware of all that. Thanks for clearing that up for STLPilot. Yes, I'm sure your doghouse flies much better than the origional. I've wanted a doghouse for a while and have researched it extensively. Now can we get back to the thread PLEASE. This thread is for sharing G3 multiplayer pics.

Thanks,
Woops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.