Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

help with cheap USB sim controller

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

help with cheap USB sim controller

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 11:01 PM
dmastax1x
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with cheap USB sim controller

Howdy,

I recently bought a cheap ($30) 6 channel USB Flight Simulator controller by the company DYNAM from Ebay. Plugged it in and it worked just great with FMS. Then i got Realflight G4 and surprisingly it worked well with that. Tonight as i was flying on Realflight, i must have bumped into the USB dock on my pc and somehow the casing for the usb plugin on my controller broke. I tried to pull it out and all the wires that connected it broke off. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with these cheap controller and know where the black, red, and blue wires are supposed to go. I want to try to solder it before i decide to order another cheap-o simulator controller.
Thanks in advance.

Dave B
Old 08-31-2008, 10:50 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: help with cheap USB sim controller

What unit broke? The cheap controller or the RF Interlink?

Did you purchase your RealFlight G4 with an Interlink or not?