Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
 Best Flightsim Package >

Best Flightsim Package

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Best Flightsim Package

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Flightsim Package

Hey all,

Im sure you guys have heard this question like a gazillion times... but i am considering purchasing a flight sim package. I currently fly in Expert class in pattern and am seriously considering getting into helis, i would like to be able use my current radio transmitter if possible and connect to my pc via a usb adapter cable of such thing exists and it would be great to go for a sim with the better physics and graphics. It would be great to hear some feedback on which sim i should be looking at.

Happy flying!

Old 09-14-2008, 10:18 AM

Default RE: Best Flightsim Package

...phoenix version 2 is about to be released and the updates to fix winged
aircraft will be followed closely by AFPD/RF users - have a look at [link=http://www.phoenix-sim.com]www.phoenix-sim.com[/link]

just my 2 cents
Old 09-14-2008, 09:54 PM

Cheers bloke.
Will check out the phoenix site.

If anyone reads this post that has experience with both the G4 & pheonix please post your thoughts

TA
Old 09-15-2008, 10:01 AM

I have used both of these simulators, there are things I like and dislike about both, I kept realflight, and sold FSONE and Phoenix. My interlink is broke right now though (dislike the cheapo interlink)

My advice is not to get caught up in the whole "which one is better" debate (as I did) you'll just spend a bunch of extra money and still wind up with a training aid.
None of them really seem very "real" to me, but I do use it for trying new stuff.

edited for typo