Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

MCD Company

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 08:12 AM
huw4027

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MCD Company

ORIGINAL: bryan70546

maybe its because i am 300 miles from home,and another 180miles in the gulf of mexico working .some people have to do that for a living ya know .i have not seen my family for a month .so yea maybe in am a little on the edge these days .looking at water all day and being around a bunch of groumpy old men this long you kind of develelope a attitude.so i am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings.this is all fun ,you guys ruffle my feathers ,i ruffle right back ,its all good just funand games.i am a kid a big kid,and yes my truck is broke ,so is my baja ,i swapped out the locked diff for a open diff ,locked diff was a bad idea on my part .but its all good .i got me another fg coming from troy also , plus about 600 bucks worth of goodies for the 3 of them from daves motors.i also snapped my rear drive shaft on my mcd , when i took it out i noticed that the pin had been drilled off center.troy sent me all new free parts , just have not had time to fix anything with work and my new born baby .i miss home.and i miss my kids[&o]so is that good enough for you .or did you want me to say that i hate mcd that they are garbage .and not back my dealer who takes care of me .and alot of others.any thing else you want to know .the internet is about the only place i have right now that keep me in a good mood.so we can do this ,and chat and be all happy and merry as much as you like.it puts a smile on my face .gives me something to look foward to.when i come on tower .working 20 hrs a day ,for this long ,sometimes a little fun goes a long waysi hope you understand. im just pulling your chains .and getting a laugh out of all this at the same time.
Well let me say that this is the Bryan that i used to know on the forum and i now
understand the reason for your attitude.[8D]
Try and keep it together and you know PRAYERS can do wonders.
What you can also do is think up some plans of what you can do with your family
when you see them and also think ..UPGRADES..for your vehicles.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:13 AM
radio_controlled_mad

http://www.rapid-racing.net/Lauterba...Truck/9914.htm
Old 03-06-2007, 08:22 AM
whizzy

yeah thats the 2wd monster stan from rapid racing only got email about lauterbacher 4wd in the last couple of days dont know wheather it is truck or buggy lauterbacher has not released any details or pictures as yet but have said it will be released june/july

Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 PM
dude7422

look you own words byran say he got the shaft ...mm should any one get the shaft no imo so why did mcd give this guy the shaft as you posted he got a bad deal if this is all what real is going on i dont know but bryan you put your in mouth again

.now was this fun or what.if most would pay attention , why in the hell would mcd bail out ,when they are making money ,this tread is stupid .bulldogger had a bad deal with mcd thats all ,so he figured he would let everyone know that he got the shaft from mcd .things change and so do people .looks like mcd is doing good here in the states.and bulldogger hold on to your big hummer .wont be long you will have parts for it to.because its being brought back to life .
Old 03-06-2007, 04:43 PM
VegaNate

dude7422--This subject has been used up. LET IT LIE! I have been reading this back and forth nonsence and bryan has apologized and given an explanation on why things were said the way they were. Again LET IT LIE! You are not cool for bring up a dead, hot subject. LET'S LET THIS THREAD GO!!
Old 03-06-2007, 08:37 PM
bryan70546
My Feedback: (4)

yea let it die,can anybody else understand what he just wrote.
ORIGINAL: dude7422

look you own words byran say he got the shaft ...mm should any one get the shaft no imo so why did mcd give this guy the shaft as you posted he got a bad deal if this is all what real is going on i dont know but bryan you put your in mouth again

.now was this fun or what.if most would pay attention , why in the hell would mcd bail out ,when they are making money ,this tread is stupid .bulldogger had a bad deal with mcd thats all ,so he figured he would let everyone know that he got the shaft from mcd .things change and so do people .looks like mcd is doing good here in the states.and bulldogger hold on to your big hummer .wont be long you will have parts for it to.because its being brought back to life .
Old 03-06-2007, 08:58 PM
No Moa
My Feedback: (1)

lol, ah nope...
Old 03-06-2007, 11:06 PM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

I think it's Eubonic's
Old 03-06-2007, 11:19 PM
bryan70546

lol you guys need to stop.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:30 PM
lever02

This is what kills me about these posts. It's so hard to read this stuff due to the lack of a period here and there and God help us on the spelling. By the way..it's you're not your, as in, you're an illiterate...It's hear a dog bark not here a dog bark. Sorry, but I should be the last to correct grammer and such but, damn.

yea let it die,can anyone body else understand what he just wrote.
ORIGINAL: dude7422

Old 03-07-2007, 03:38 AM
bryan70546

ORIGINAL: huw4027

maybe its because i am 300 miles from home,and another 180miles in the gulf of mexico working .some people have to do that for a living ya know .i have not seen my family for a month .so yea maybe in am a little on the edge these days .looking at water all day and being around a bunch of groumpy old men this long you kind of develelope a attitude.so i am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings.this is all fun ,you guys ruffle my feathers ,i ruffle right back ,its all good just funand games.i am a kid a big kid,and yes my truck is broke ,so is my baja ,i swapped out the locked diff for a open diff ,locked diff was a bad idea on my part .but its all good .i got me another fg coming from troy also , plus about 600 bucks worth of goodies for the 3 of them from daves motors.i also snapped my rear drive shaft on my mcd , when i took it out i noticed that the pin had been drilled off center.troy sent me all new free parts , just have not had time to fix anything with work and my new born baby .i miss home.and i miss my kids[&o]so is that good enough for you .or did you want me to say that i hate mcd that they are garbage .and not back my dealer who takes care of me .and alot of others.any thing else you want to know .the internet is about the only place i have right now that keep me in a good mood.so we can do this ,and chat and be all happy and merry as much as you like.it puts a smile on my face .gives me something to look foward to.when i come on tower .working 20 hrs a day ,for this long ,sometimes a little fun goes a long waysi hope you understand. im just pulling your chains .and getting a laugh out of all this at the same time.
Well let me say that this is the Bryan that i used to know on the forum and i now
understand the reason for your attitude.[8D]
Try and keep it together and you know PRAYERS can do wonders.
What you can also do is think up some plans of what you can do with your family
when you see them and also think ..UPGRADES..for your vehicles.
thanks huw4027 .i found out today that i get to go home thursday ,1 more night and a wake up and im outta here.supposed to have 2 weeks off but ,i only want 1 week off .gotta make that money whiles its here .we are about to bring on the next well this week then we will be are full production. and for your reading and viewing pleasures .check it out , right now we are on the host platform the wells are 17 miles from us in 2200 feet of water.take a look click on the bottom link for pics. bryan http://www.petrobras-usa.com/cottonwood/
Old 03-07-2007, 08:21 AM
huw4027

Hey i hear you, rake in those big bucks while you can because you
have a family to take care of and more MCD's to buy.