Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

RN tuning still making pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:48 AM
mooman007uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RN tuning still making pipes

Ok, it would appear that there are many rumours flying about that RN tuning were not going to build pipes anymore, that victory rc were taking over...this is not the case. I fell for these rumours myself and publicly apologise to Rinus for any inappropiate remarks I may have made.
Victory will be selling the 5b and MCD pipes designed by Rinus and have started making their own pipes for fg...these pipes however are not the RN pipe of old like the 6010, 6012 and 6004.
I have been informed that RN are reorganising and will soon be producing their legendary fatpower pipes again which is great news.

I wish RN all the best for the future and hope that their pipes will soon be available again.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:47 PM
BKNate

Default RE: RN tuning still making pipes

How soon will that be? And was also told that the original RN Tuning Pipes were only designed for stock Zenoah engines, not modified ones that most of us run. And they only stop making power at 18,000 Rpms when the victoryRc pipe makes power way past that and is desiagned for Mod Engines and Stock engines.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
mooman007uk

I'll be interested to see how the fg pipes run from vrc, i see the fgbaja one it's a shame it doesn't exit out the rear instead of the side stinger
Old 03-10-2009, 06:58 AM
MCD Freak

Hello,

I visit the VRC shop on a regular basis.
They always designed and manufactured the pipes for RN Tuning.
VRC wanted to make more pipes for a better price.
So RN Tuning has to order more pipes but they couldn't finance it.
So they go separate ways.