Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

baja5b rims tyres on FG MT

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default baja5b rims tyres on FG MT

i know you can change the axles on the FG to put on baja rims on the FG , but do they make a double rim rear axle for the FG so i can put two baja rims on the rear of a FG MT so ill have two rear rims on the rear left and two rims on the right
Old 04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
RAMTech-HBF-LSF

Default RE: baja5b rims tyres on FG MT

Lunatik makes a double Baja axle kit. You would need the FG to Baja adapters first though.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:34 PM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: RAMTech-HBF-LSF

Lunatik makes a double Baja axle kit. You would need the FG to Baja adapters first though.
so i need the fg to baja adapters for the fg first , then how does the lunatik double axle kit work on top of the hex ? does it slip over the hex and screw on or something
Old 04-06-2009, 06:08 PM
RAMTech-HBF-LSF

My bad, the Luntik kit replaces the hex adapter. You won't be able to make it work on the FG. I'm not sure how they work now??

http://www.teamgonads.com/rccars/LunaTik/8925.html
Old 04-06-2009, 08:17 PM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: RAMTech-HBF-LSF

My bad, the Luntik kit replaces the hex adapter. You won't be able to make it work on the FG. I'm not sure how they work now??

http://www.teamgonads.com/rccars/LunaTik/8925.html
lol , thats right it replaces the existing baja hex adapter so the new lunatik adapter can go on , if i put on the baja FG adapter on the fg , the hex on the baja fg adapter needs to come off aswell so i can slip on the lunatik double axle thingamajig lol . it would look cool to have a double rims on the back of a FG MT just like the real F250 CAN hey
Old 04-06-2009, 09:11 PM
splcrazy

It cant be done , ramtech and ams make adapters for the FG mt so you can fit baja5b rims onto the FG but you can only fit a single rim , the lunatik double rim adapter only fits onto the baja5b round axle shaft with the pin . What we need to be invented is a FG MT double rim adapter for the FG MT to fit double baja5b rims onto a FGMT , it will be a cool idea for whoever wants to make this invention , it would look super cool too .