Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Investors wanted. baja 5t and KM bodies

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Investors wanted. baja 5t and KM bodies

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 02:08 PM
mhansen644

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Investors wanted. baja 5t and KM bodies

Hi Looking for investors do to I am low on cash right now. I have the contacts and have had some samples sent to me of the baja 5t /km T1000 look alike bodies. I can have the bodies made and shipped to me clear or painted for only $32.00 usd ! If you know the current selling price of the 5t body this should get some bells ringing in your head. Problem is I rather not post this ad but I am low on cash and can not afford to place a order of 100pcs or more. I know theses bodies can be sold for at least $30.00 to $50.00 profit per body!! To prove I am trust worthy email me [email protected] and I can send you my ebay Id to check my feedback. I have been a ebay power seller for years. Well thats the deal whats your thoughts? thanks for your time.

Here is a picture of a painted one. Please note there are many paint scheems that can be made or just sell them clear. Also they can be made any thickness of your liking.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:30 PM
sahoo

Default RE: Investors wanted. baja 5t and KM bodies

Can I buy 1 from you? $45 shipped?
Old 04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
mhansen644

I would love to sell you one, but right now I am looking for investors to help me buy 100pcs or more. I do not have any right now.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:29 PM
mikeinoz

Noone is going to invest in this silly scheme, there are a million people out there who have the $3000 or so to buy 100 bodies and it wont take long for one of them to track down the source of them on the internet the same way you would have.