Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

Pelican plans by Bob Hoey wher to get it?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Pelican plans by Bob Hoey wher to get it?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 11:34 PM
joshd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pelican plans by Bob Hoey wher to get it?

I can find the turkey vulture plans but i cant find the pelican plan anbody have the plans
or know wher to get them?
I know ther by Bob Hoey.
[sm=confused.gif]
Old 02-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Rick K
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pelican plans by Bob Hoey wher to get it?

Hi Guy, I saved the MAN issue (June 02) because I've thoughts of someday modifying the 'Turkey vulture' into a Red tail hawk model to mimic the ones so prevailent around here (SoCal) I also downloaded the additional info from MAN,s web page. The only info given as to contacting Mr Hoey is to write him through [email protected] Wait a second, let me look out in the garage, I think I might still have an eariler articule on his bird gliders featured in RCM

Well what do you know . . . Jan 94, the "Raven II" (he seems to've been at this for awhile huh?) but here it he says to contact him through RCM!

I guess that's what your going to have to do, one or the other! Did you try to search his name here or at 'Liftzone'?
From his bio in the RCM piece he might live around here, he retired from the Air force having been based at Edwards AFB after a long carrer there. Though it says here he was raised in Seattle WA. could be there too but who's want to move back up there after living here for 32yrs? Reading further, he retired in 87' that's 18 years ago, if he retired at 65 . . . 83 today? Or because in the service you can retire after 20yrs he may be only in his mid sixties yet.

Well, I tried. Sorry I could'nt help more.

Rick K
LSF 6493