Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

New

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 09:33 PM
lsmd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a helicopter for my father and have no idea what to look for. I want to spend around $300 give or take and need some help on what brands are best for the money and anything else that might help. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Mike.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Hotshot Charlie

Default RE: New

Hi Mike,

Look at the Century Hawk Sport, 30 size; or the Thunder Tiger Raptor 30. Both will fit in you price range and are good heli's. This is only the heli and engine, no electronics, etc.

I take it that your dad is already in RC of some sort??? If he has never flown heli's before, he will also need a simulator of some kind to practice on. There are several good one's on the market. One of the best is the Realflight G2, which sells for around $200.

Good luck and your dad is very lucky to have a child such as yourself to buy him neat "bigboy" toys.

Every man needs his toys!
Old 02-05-2004, 11:35 PM
Super-Hornet

Default RE: New

Wow!!

Very good son. I think "There is a child within everyone" is true heh!

Super-Hornet