Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Dragonfly or Aero Hawk

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Dragonfly or Aero Hawk

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 01:21 AM
quiver22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dragonfly or Aero Hawk

I'm looking at getting into helicopter flying and the aero hawk and the dragonfly both look like good choices but I can't decide between the two. Anyone have any opinions about which I should buy? Thanks.
Old 02-22-2004, 10:10 AM
bodean9

Default RE: Dragonfly or Aero Hawk

I would go for the Dragonfly if I could do it again. The AeroHawk is an expensive half heli. Also the manual is little or no help if you can squint hard enough to read it. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Super-Hornet

Hi

I think Dragonfly or Hummingbird. In terms of electronics, I think Dragonfly is better. In this forum, u will see a lot of complain about Aerohawk.

As for spare parts, Dragonfly and Hummingbird share the same parts so double of chance to find spare as compare to Aerohawk.

Super-Hornet
Old 02-25-2004, 11:39 PM
syclic

I agree, the Hummingbird or Dragonfly would be the better choice. The Dragonfly is a copy of the first version of the Hummingbird. Century has long since released the newer Hummingbird II which is a substantial improvement on the Hummer I or the Dragonfly. The Century Hummer II electronics (esv/mixer and gyro) are a lot better also.