Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Hitec eclipse 7 or Futaba 7 chf?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Hitec eclipse 7 or Futaba 7 chf?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 08:05 AM
Mugen Mbx5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec eclipse 7 or Futaba 7 chf?

I need to order a radio for my hawk sport and would like some feedback on these 2 radios. I will be ordering soon and it will be one of these radios so feedback is welcome!!!!
Old 02-27-2004, 02:08 PM
syclic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec eclipse 7 or Futaba 7 chf?

I used to recommend the Eclipse for iys' seven channel and 5 pint pitch and throttle curves. But now that Futaba has come out with their 7C it is now the radio I recommend. Why? Mostly because the Futaba gyros seem to be the gyros of choice and have been for years. As a beginner you will probably find that programming them with the 7C will be easier. Also as you progress, you may want to get into a GV-1 governor, it too will be easier to integrate into the 7C.

I also find the 7C's programing wheel a big asset when programing.