Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

collective and flybar

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 12:43 AM
fritch1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default collective and flybar

I finally finished the building part but I'm stuck on setup, when checking collective pitch should the flybar be locked down in the low stick position and then moved up to check mid and high collective or stay in the same place ? I use a piece of wood with 2 squeeze clamps, one clamp on tail boom and the other to the flybar

p.s. I just got a tt36 pro and would like to know if anyone knows where to get the manual online or knows the starting turns for the needle.

thanks everyone
Old 03-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Oud31

Default RE: collective and flybar

I'm a beginner also ,but I clamp the fly bar down as close to level as I can get it and leave it there for low med and high stick settings
Old 03-02-2004, 09:14 AM
HeliKing

When I am doing the pitch setup, I didn't lock the fly bar.
Just use the pitch gauge (installed on one of the blade), set the angle on the pitch gauge according to the required value, position your stick according corresponding position to the angle value . Than check if the angle between the fly bar rod and the top edge of you pitch gauge is align.

Cheers
Old 03-02-2004, 09:16 AM
HeliKing

You can refer to this link http://www.raptortechnique.com/engin...g_beginner.htm for your engine setup.

Old 03-02-2004, 08:02 PM
fritch1969

ok, forget you ever saw this post. I jumped the gun on that question, I have all my radio gear installed and working and I noticed that the flybar does not move up and down. Doh but I still need to know the needle settings for the tt