Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

throttle jockey help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 05:50 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default throttle jockey help!

I have a Raptor 50 and I am installing a throttle jockey governor in it. When I was installing the magnets to the cooling fan I tested them with the sensor to make sure it would read on the governor. I installed one of them opposite pollarity so I wouldn't get a double signal and put it together and the sensor read fine. I put my heli on the shelf over vacation and after I started working on it after I got back I calabrated the governor and now I don't get a signal-light flash on the governor when I spin the blades. Any idea's?
[]
Old 08-29-2004, 05:59 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: throttle jockey help!

I forgot, when I installed the sensor on the bracket I had to install in upside down inorder for the sensor to read the magnet. ( when I say upside down I am refering to the way the directions say and the pictures of the mounting Raptor Techniqe website.)