Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

need help adj. idle

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Stuck-N-Da-Mud
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help adj. idle

What's up all. Back after a accident left me unable to get around.Lack of funds caused me to loose contact with the guy's that wre helping me when I started heli's last january.Went through the set up with the person who helped me get started, but it's been a while since then and need a little advice.Took my heli out to see if I could still fly this and better now then when I stopped about 7 months ago (sims are a great help) .My ? is I have a raptor 30 ,hitic eclipse 7 radio. When I started up my heli the idle is a little high . Sub trim will not take it down. To set the idle down in flt mode 1 is this done in the thcv menu.If anyone is now's this radio or can help me out would be great. After being grounded for 7 months ,it was great to get back in the air .(What a rush)and fly better now then before, but still have alot to learn.Just wan't to say thanks for any help in advance.