Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Dragonfly 22D board Problems

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Dragonfly 22D board Problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 12:55 AM
butthead222

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dragonfly 22D board Problems

Please help....I have just received my new Dragonfly 22D. I live in Korea so getting anything is very hard and takes time. After 5 or 6 charges through the heli the motor ran away. I lost throttle control. With the throttle closed it still ran. Now it seems to have a mind of its own. I tested it this morning and would run up the throttle about half let it run for a few seconds shut the throttle and it still runs. But only sometimes not every time. If I squeeze the 3 in 1 board it stops. Are my worst fears true? If I need a replacement board which way would I go??? Has anyone else had problems with this board? I bought online through e-bay so I do't know if seller would be of much help. It was new.Thanks for any help. By the way it flew much better than my first heli a Jabo 2 which flew alright I just got tired of waiting 6 weeks for replacement tail motors.