Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Esky Honey Bee 2

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Doc Brian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esky Honey Bee 2

Help,

I'm a complete novice. I received an Esky Honey Bee 2 electric helicopter for Christmas - unsurprisingly crashed already. New rotors awaited!!!

I ried to load Truflite onto my PC to practice. The programme loaded OK but I can't get it to recognise the Esky control unit. Remember - I am a complete novice. Any help and advice would be much appreciated, as I know I need simulator practice to keep the bills down.

Thanks,

Doc Brian
Old 01-07-2005, 07:06 PM
johnnyblade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky Honey Bee 2

start the simulator 2 times after eachother while your radio is connected first time simulator game wil crash then click it agina to start the simulator and it should start now
make sure yr radio is on and also remove the cristal cause you dont need it while playing the simulator

greets JB
www.EshopJB.com
www.RcSpareParts.com