Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Question on Flighing a honey bee 2

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Question on Flighing a honey bee 2

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 06:34 AM
stephentubbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question on Flighing a honey bee 2

Hi, I’ve recently brought a Honey bee 2 and have being slowly getting used to the controllers and movement of the helicopter, I am yet to have the heli in the air and under control. My question is about the stability of the chopper unassisted when spending the rotor up and hovering, will the chopper always be so erratic and need constant adjusting in order to maintain it hovering, or can you fiddle with the mechanics of it so that it will hover almost by its self?? Its just that when you watch demo clips of people flying a mini heli’s they seem to be able hover them so easily… I guess it’s because you guys are so good. ( =

Cheers for any feedback.
Steve
Old 01-08-2005, 11:02 AM
GentleBen1952

Default RE: Question on Flighing a honey bee 2

You can get it stabilized a little bit with the trims, but yea they are a handful. Will be posting video shortly of hovering in a 5' X 7' space in my living room. This took hours and hours of practice and i still can't hold it for very long. Tip - get the training gear or make your own.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:53 AM
tanasit

Read this thread:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318401
Old 01-12-2005, 06:18 AM
pileit

stephentubbs -part of the problem is you guys from "down under" are already flying upside down!! just kidding -takes lots of practice-good luck