Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

heli worth?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Mystic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heli worth?

I have a schluter JR 50, no rotor blades and a tweeked flybar cuz my cat tipped it, it has an Enya 50 SS engine, what is it worth?
everything works, just no rotor blades.
Old 01-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Charlie

Default RE: heli worth?

The normal going rate for used equipment is around half price of what it cost new (if it is in good shape). You mite get lucky and get a little more for it, but people don't wont to pay anything for used equipment (trust me, I know all about it), I have a lot of used stuff for sale, but no one wont to give me anything for it (so I'll keep it).
Old 01-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Mystic

my trouble is I dont know how to fix it when I crash.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Charlie

You can't find anyone that lives near you that knows about helis to help you? Have a look here, there mite be someone that lives close to you, if there is, I'm sure they would be more then willing to give you a hand.
[link=http://www.pilotlocator.net/state.php?state=IL&B1=Submit]Pilot Locator[/link]
Old 01-13-2005, 05:24 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Your main problem is that it is a very old heli. The parts are scarce at best. You can find them if you want to fly it, or sell it on ebay or RCU marketplace. Someone would want it for parts. Can't tell you what you will get for it, but make sure you tell them exactly whats wrong with it and show as many pictures as practical.

I have sold used stuff a lot. I have always gotten good prices on it. You have to have realistic expectations though. Your not going to get new price for it when its outs of production. It would basically be bought for the parts on it.