Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Jabo 2 lift

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
bigglescat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jabo 2 lift

I have a Jabo2 which is my first heli and have just upgraded my pc so I can now plug my transmitter into to start learning on the simulator. A friend of mine that is now progressed to the Zoom CP from FP flying has tried to fly it but it won't lift off from the ground. I am going to try li poly batteries this weekend (as opposed to the nicad that came with it) and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:34 PM
wicked504

Default RE: Jabo 2 lift

I have a JABO II also and I found the only thing that keeps it on the gound is with the paddles are not at a good angle. I found I get the best lift when they are about 10 degress (I have the longest part of the paddle pointed up). Mess with the angles untill you get the best results for lift......good luck
Old 01-17-2005, 10:31 AM
bigglescat

Default RE: Jabo 2 lift

Thanks for that, I will give it a go with the Nicad pack that I have before I start modifying it too much. Have you used a simulator with yors yet.