Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Complete Begginer, Need Advice.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Complete Begginer, Need Advice.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Radd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Complete Begginer, Need Advice.

Comes up blank on my screen...I'll have to send an e-mail to the webmaster...

In the mean time......just smash it all up.......LOL....you can buy more cant you??.....

Ok ....I've got my humor back again......

Flyboy for president
Old 01-21-2005, 08:13 PM
fireplug1111
My Feedback: (21)

Ghossy:

I cant say anything about the heli you want or have (coronna) or something like that. Heres what I did. I got a GWS DRAGONFLY. Everyone says it the worst piece of crap on the market. But let me tell you what. I got one put the training gear on and went in the yard. What a pain in the ass. All over the place. Then I took it to my LHS and had the heli guy look at it. Thats all he did "look at it" then set it on the floor 5' by5' area and hovered it. thats all i needed. I took it home put it in the garage and took off that lousy ping pong ball training gear and throttled up. Guess what. I hovered it. and Im still doing it. I have about 30 flights on it now and all I done was upgrade that tail motor $8.75. RADD has an excellent site his site helped a million. Im doing tail in nose in and 45Degrees out. still working on the 90degree thing. I kinda played with the flybar and paddles and made sure it was all 90 degrees to the floor and now I can hover hands free for 5 to 10 seconds. They say the PHA-01 mixer/gyro is crap. mine still works and when it finally burns up Im going to seperates. I have all the stuff to do it just waiting for it to fail. long story short. DONT GET FRUSTRATED. HANG IN THERE. If your gonna fly outside make sure you have very very little wind. That was my major problem my first time. Now I take it to work ( fire station) and fly it in the bay. The guys love it and I can see them getting into this.
RADD YOUR AWESOME.
Maybe I come to your thingie there your having where you live. sounds fun.
Expect an e mail from me .
Alan
Old 01-23-2005, 07:47 AM
GhosstFlyer

yeah i think www.dream-models.com is down the home page shows but not much more.... bummer. i just hope it comes back soon.

im punching out.
Old 01-23-2005, 08:02 AM
jettec
My Feedback: (1)

Heli experts
I have a shogun 400 and i am useing a futaba computor radio.
I have a zoom gyro with standard/heading lock.
I need to know how to setup the tail rotor and then the gyro.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
you can email me at [email protected]
thanks Jerry