Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Raptor .30 for Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 12:07 AM
vallon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor .30 for Sale!

I know this is not the place for an ad, but I have too much to explain about the condition, and why I am selling it. First of all, it is a great helicopter. It is wrecked, but also repairable. The way my finances are right now, I cannot afford to repair it in time to fly it until next year. It won't take that much money to repair, but I don't even have that much to spend on repairing it. I could cost up to $200.00 in repairs as it will need basically a crash kit, and a brand new main frame. The aluminum skids are bent but I already have brand new original Raptor skids that have not been openned yet. I am wishing to sell the wrecked model for $800.00. Included is:
1. The wrecked model with all electronics. (Batteries, servos that came with transmitter, and JR G500T Ring Gyro, O.S. 32 without glow plug) Blades are still intact. Just bent boom, cracked main frame, and a few small parts need to be replaced on the rotor head.
2. Two motor cycle batteries or whatever they call them for the starter.
3. Two starters with one starter shaft. One is more powerful than the other.
4. Glow plug igniter.
5. JR Transmitter XP6102 model
6. Two jugs of fuel. One is wildcat 30% fuel about a quarter full, and 15% fuel a quarter empty.
7. Battery chargers that go with everything.

Reason why selling, is because of money issues. By the time I can afford to repair it, it will be cold again and won't be able to fly until next summer or the spring time. I would like to use the money and I think $800.00 would be enough to put towards an electric heli like the Trex. Something I can fly indoors like a gym during the winter time or on a windy or rainy day.

Now here is the catch. It's got to be someone within closeness to me. I live in Indianapolis, IN and would be very willing to drive to your home or meet you half way to hand you everything and have the cash or check handed to me. As far as shipping, it is hard to trust if I send all of my parts and equipment and wait to recieve the cash/check or on the other hand would be hard for you to trust me if you sent the money and wait for the heli. That is why I would say meeting would be the best. Have any questions, ideas, or are interested email me back at: [email protected]
My name is Christopher Gaines
Old 07-21-2005, 10:21 AM
vallon

Default RE: Raptor .30 for Sale!

The price has been lowered to $700.00
Old 07-21-2005, 10:27 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

Chris Gaines??

Your not really Garth Brooks are you????
Old 07-21-2005, 10:49 AM
vallon

No but I do get teased about that a lot here in Indy. I like to go by Christopher Gaines more now. Maybe I should start typing my whole name Christopher Allen Gaines. Garth took my name for his album. lol
Old 07-21-2005, 12:47 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

I'd sue.

Everyone else does.

If you care about such opinions, your asking too much money for an admittidly wrecked chopper. I'm surprised you haven't gotten fussed at by now for posting a for sale ad in the forums as well.

Good luck though.