Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade CP Red/Geen

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 05:01 PM
KSUperDuty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CP Red/Geen

I just bought, and crashed a Blade CP. All in the same day. Crashed it three times to be exact. I have to say this is one tough little chopper. Considering the fact that I have never touched anything R/C that flies, I'm doing all right. If anyone knows an internet sight that gives a great how-to for beginning chopper pilots that would be super.

Anyway, after the crash, I straightened everything out, unplugged/replugged the battery, checked the servo throws, and made sure everything was articulationg fine. It was. I packed it all up and went to take care of some errands. After the errands, I plugged the battery in, and tested the throws again. Nothing happened. The 4 in 1 flashes red and green alternating? Anyone know what that means? The batteries are good all around. The crystals are plugged in, and I even tried a different crystal set to see if they were bad. Nothing worked and I still have alternating red and green lights. Any suggestions?
Old 07-30-2005, 08:25 PM
PJSims

Default RE: Blade CP Red/Geen

BEFORE plugging in the battery:

1. Make sure the throttle lever is all the way down.
2. Make sure the pitch trim (the slider next to the throttle lever) is all the way down.
3. Make sure the "Idle Up" switch (upper right-hand corner on top of your transmitter) is flipped to the rear of your transmitter.
4. Turn your radio on.

If ANY of the above are not in the correct position when you plug in the battery, the 4-in-1 will not arm, and you will get the alternating red and green light.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:19 AM
KSUperDuty

Default RE: Blade CP Red/Geen

Thanks for the explanation of the red/green. I knew about the initialization, and the throttle and trim are both down with the idle up OFF. Still have red/green blinking from the 4 in 1. I tried a different crystal set, and still no comm from the tx to the heli. What next?