Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

*DragonFly RC RTF 4-CH Helicopter.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

*DragonFly RC RTF 4-CH Helicopter.

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 01:44 AM
jtlovin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *DragonFly RC RTF 4-CH Helicopter.

Hi im new to the rc world. I was looking for a cheap beginners chopper that can be easily fixed and is inexpensive. After reading product reviews, looking at photos, and watching demo videos ive decided on the Dragonfly beginner model. I just wanted to have some owner input on any tricks of fine adjustments that can be made to make the helicopter experience more enjoyable. Thanks in advance, Jake.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:01 AM
DebianDog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: *DragonFly RC RTF 4-CH Helicopter.

-I- think it is a LOT of money for what you get but I am sure the DF faithful will be here to tell me I am wrong soon enough. But you can't do any real tricks with it of fly 3D. It certainly is not cheap.

I would look for a Corona or T-Rex if you want electric or a Raptor 30/50 or the new Tiger 50 if you want a glow. I know that there are several folks near Norfolk flying. I would try and hook up with them.

The first thing you might want to pick up is a simulator! It will save you tons of cash and you can try and crash as many helicopters as you like. Reflex and Realflight G3 being to 2 most popular.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:49 PM
yvesOttawa

I think jtlovin was referring to this DragonFly Dog:

http://www2.shopping.com/xPO-Dragonf..._Ch_Helicopter

not DraganFly.

Man, the guys over at the DF posts were right about you [&:]
Old 08-10-2005, 04:12 PM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

Yeah, the dragonfly is going down in price AGAIN. I saw someone selling it for $69 the other day!
Old 08-10-2005, 08:40 PM
jtlovin

Yes thats the one im talking about. I just want a model that can be damaged that won't kill my wallet. Thats why I picked the Dragonfly. So any owner input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jake.

Old 08-11-2005, 04:27 AM
predman
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honeybee FP is a way better model. Electronics are better and costruction,I have a blinged out Trex but have fun w my smaller fp helis and the honeybeefp is to my opinion,the best so far,and ive tried just about all of them.