Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Crash Kit Assembly

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 04:21 PM
T1TAN23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crash Kit Assembly

So I just bought a crash kit for my Raptor V1 30 and much to my dissmay i find that it comes with almost no documentation of what is what and what goes where. I know most of it is pretty self explanatory, BUT I do have a couple of questions to go with all this. When I open it up the Main Blades package comes with a GIANT warning that says DANGER Glue blade grips to Wood Blades before flying! then inside there is a sheet of paper with somewhat kryptic info that says something along the lines of....

1.) Mark around the blade grips with a felt-tip marker
2.) Remove blade grips and cut covering lightly .125" inside of mark, being careful not to cut into the blade.
blah blah blah

Then there are 2 bottles one marked A and the other B

is this the epoxy that needs to be used to complete this process and how much of each do i use?

Is it 50-50 or what? The Bosses are already attached and secure, why do they need to be glued?
Old 08-23-2005, 05:52 PM
thecheatscalc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crash Kit Assembly

that seems like epoxy the best advice i can give you is if they're both the same size it's a 50 50 mix
(try mixing a bit before you do anything though.

i know very little about raptors but atleast I know something about glue.