Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Got a new Blade CP and i got a problem, please read.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Got a new Blade CP and i got a problem, please read.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 09:49 PM
chickenx5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a new Blade CP and i got a problem, please read.

Well i took it out of the box, and tryed to fly it, obviously kept shooting to sides, my first ever try at flyign a heli, so i charged it for about an hour and than draiend it out again, and charged it off and on, i messed with the gyro and proportion pots a little throught the day, and i also notcied that sometimes when i am spiining the rear prop turning on the ground the rear prop spasms out and goes full throttle than stops and doe this a lot, especially when i take off the thing spins really fast, even after i adjust it so the prop spins at full throttle with the pitch its still not enought to stop the heli from turning, i called the shop and they said my collectives were off, so they fixed them and i got back and i noticed that the back prop didn't have enough power to stop the torq from the main blade, and it wouldn't lift off the ground, and it has ALWAYS drifted way to the left even if i adjust the screws, than i left it wide open trying to get air and it died ( my battery was drained ) so what are you thoughts on this? is my heli screwed up?
Old 08-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Mudsurfer1234

Default RE: Got a new Blade CP and i got a problem, please read.

it really sounds like the proportional mix screw to me,

keep fiddling with it

do you have training gear on it?

when it "shoots left" you mean yaws left or the whole thing goes left?
Old 08-24-2005, 10:08 PM
chickenx5

Yes i just got training gear on it, but thats when the battery died, i crashed it so many times in the grass today , doesnt hurt it, rea;;y hard for me to keep the heli level, and i don;t know what yaw means, but the whole thing moves
Old 08-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Sawdust48.5

Yawling is a term meaning sliding to the left or right. This is natural for a helicopter. As it gets light on the training gear,
if it yawls to the left put in a little right stick. Butt then be ready as it will start yawling to the right.
If heli tips to one side, you need to adjust your radio. Is this a fixed pitch electric?
Old 08-27-2005, 10:11 AM
PJSims

Sounds like you have the gryo gain set too high. Turn it down a bit and see if that helps with the tail twitching.