Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Tornado Simulator any good????

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Tornado Simulator any good????

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Ropemedic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado Simulator any good????

Does anyone have any comments about this simulator?? Good or Bad!
Old 08-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Tornado Simulator any good????

From my understanding it's pretty much the same as the MS simulator, you can't learn to fly RC stuff from using a joystick.
Buy yourself a good RC simulator (Reflex, Aerofly Pro, Real Flight G3) and be done with it, you only have to buy it once and you will have it forever. I know they are not cheap, but they can save you a lot of money in the long run. If it saves you from having one good crash it's paid for it's self.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:12 AM
dadio2boats
My Feedback: (1)

the sim with my tornado is fms the cd that it came with it didnt work.so i downloaded it. my radio works good with it.tried to hover last nite and flew it into my garbage cans ! wow what a rush.going back to the sim for now and put my training gear back on.make sure you get one f m s is better than none!
Old 08-28-2005, 03:33 PM
DEFLYER22

I think it use the free [link=http://www.flying-model-simulator.com]FMS Simulator[/link], right? The FMS is a good free sim.

You can get the latest version from here - [link=http://www.flying-model-simulator.com]FMS Simulator[/link]