Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

What can i do to get my BLADE CP to quit glitching?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

What can i do to get my BLADE CP to quit glitching?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 05:26 PM
chickenx5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What can i do to get my BLADE CP to quit glitching?

Sometimes when im flying it and land it, when the blade is stopped, it will go about a 1/4 throttle by itself for about 2 seconds than stop, sometimes you can see it happen in the air also. my battery is charged, my reciever is chargerd, and the antena is tight but i can unscrew it with my hand, so i don't know what can cause it. What should i do, ? it makes it nearly impossible to fly.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:11 AM
bocam1

Default RE: What can i do to get my BLADE CP to quit glitching?

they have a great customer service dept from what i heard. i heard your lhs can send it in for repairs and it wont cost you for shipping.
check it ou.
kevin
Old 09-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Ace9

My Blade is doing the same thing also! My Antenna is tight at the base. It almost seems that it has a mind of it's own and when it hovers it will go up about a foot and then drop back down all within a second or so. It is like the receiver is getting hit with a signal. I have tried it inside and outside at different locations and it makes no difference. Did you find any solutions to this?
Old 09-26-2005, 12:51 AM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

Do not wrap, coil, or bunch up the receivers antenna. Run it through an antenna tube if you have to, just leave it fully extended, or you will get interference and range problems. Also, when flying, try not to point the transmitter antenna directly at the helicopter as this is the weakest signal point. Also make sure that your receiver antenna isn't running along anything metal, isn't near your battery, and isn't near your motor.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:31 AM
Ace9

Thanks credence; I tried standing with the TX @ 90degrees to the Blade but it made no difference. I re-routed the RX Antenna wire and it also didn't seem to help. I thought i had it when i checked the TX battery voltage and it was down to 9.48V.I installed new energizer's but it made no difference! Do you have any more good advice? ACE9
Old 09-27-2005, 06:19 AM
g33k

i had to same thing too but lucky for me a crashed my heli and the wire is half it size now and works great now but i am not saying too cut in half i was just lucky
Old 09-27-2005, 02:56 PM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

That's REALLY bizzare if cutting your wire actually improved things. The only way I could understand that working is if your RX wire shipped from the factory the incorrect length to begin with, which WOULD cause reception and interference problems, as the antennas need to be certain lengths to work properly.