Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

What all does the venture CP come with?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

What all does the venture CP come with?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 01:04 PM
chickenx5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What all does the venture CP come with?

Can someone find me a list of everythign that comes with the venture cp? i can't find one Does it come with servos? when you buy a Radio controller it comes with 5 servos right?!
Old 09-18-2005, 07:32 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts
Default RE: What all does the venture CP come with?

Kits don't ship with servos. Your radio, that depends on how you order it, you can piece it together or buy the whole set. Sets usually come with 4 servos. Get a GY401 combo and that will give you a 9254 tail servo and your all set.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:39 PM
FLYBOY

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Chicken, you really really really need to get some local help. You are very gung ho, but need help or you are going to do a lot of damage to anything you get. The way you ask questions reminds me a lot of another kid that was on here before. Find someone local that can guide and teach you. He can show you how to set up correctly, and learn to fly without breaking it or hurting someone.

Don't mean to try to take away your enthhusiasm, but I have seen it many times and it always ends up the same. Take your time, you have a lot of it.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:00 PM
chickenx5

ok, i found a website that shows you with pics step by step and with videos so i think i should be fine for the most part
Old 09-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Moe3754
Banned
My Feedback: (14)

If you have never flown before and you spend all that money with no one to help you then you will end up with a badly damaged heli on your hands from crashing and you are looking at a heli that is very expensive to repair,JR is one of the most expensive as far as replacement parts I know because I have a Voyager E from JR and it can get very expensive even with a minor crash.You had better heed Flyboy's and Barracuda's advise because they know of what they speak your best bet is to get a simulator first and learn how to control the heli before you spend thousands of dollars on a heli and distroy it the first time you try to fly it.[&:]
Old 09-18-2005, 03:27 PM
chickenx5

ORIGINAL: Moe3754

If you have never flown before and you spend all that money with no one to help you then you will end up with a badly damaged heli on your hands from crashing and you are looking at a heli that is very expensive to repair,JR is one of the most expensive as far as replacement parts I know because I have a Voyager E from JR and it can get very expensive even with a minor crash.You had better heed Flyboy's and Barracuda's advise because they know of what they speak your best bet is to get a simulator first and learn how to control the heli before you spend thousands of dollars on a heli and distroy it the first time you try to fly it.[&:]
i have a BLADE CP and i am good with it ( with basic skills ) , can hover as long as i want.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:30 PM
chickenx5

What i need it

glow plug

reciever with 5 servos

fuel pump

fuel

hex starter

am i missing anything?
Old 09-18-2005, 04:42 PM
FLYBOY

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: chickenx5

am i missing anything?
INSTRUCTION so you don't kill yourself or someone else when it gets away from you.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:07 PM
chickenx5

if i can hover the BLADE i think i can hover the venture wich is much much more stable
Old 09-18-2005, 05:32 PM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

And much bigger, and more powerful, and more dangerous, and...
Old 09-18-2005, 05:40 PM
chickenx5

well im gonna fly it at my field behind my house. Not down a city street
Old 09-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Moe3754
Banned
My Feedback: (14)

Just because you can fly a blade does not mean that you can fly a venture but you think that you know it all and more than people that have been in it a lot longer than you so all I can say is do not let anyone watch you so that innocent people will not get hurt when you loose control and destroy something,you think we are just saying that well all I can say is good luck and hope your insurance is up to date because if your other threads are any indication of your skill I see the Hospital in your near future.[&:]
Old 09-18-2005, 06:24 PM
chickenx5

ORIGINAL: Moe3754

Just because you can fly a blade does not mean that you can fly a venture but you think that you know it all and more than people that have been in it a lot longer than you so all I can say is do not let anyone watch you so that innocent people will not get hurt when you loose control and destroy something,you think we are just saying that well all I can say is good luck and hope your insurance is up to date because if your other threads are any indication of your skill I see the Hospital in your near future.[&:]

trust me i DO NOT know more than any of you that posted in this post. And i will put training gear and fly it really low. Im not saying im gonna fly 3d and into someone. I will fly it with gear in a field with no one else.