Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

what G2 interface cable do I need?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

what G2 interface cable do I need?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 01:16 PM
wyatt183

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what G2 interface cable do I need?

Well Im the new kid on the block, and first off want to thank all for the terrific information i have been able to obtain from this site and the many posts.

If this specific item has been addressed before I sure couldnt find it, and upfront apologize for a boring repost.

I recently purchased a HiTech Optic 6 radio and I want to connect it to my G2 Interlink controller to continue practice using the HiTech, but I can't seem to find the proper interface cable to use. It's very possible it doesnt exist, as I wrote to Great Planes asking them but they must be to busy to address help issues with their customers. So Im seeking some help here.

I've seen lots of cables but nothing that states its for the G2 Interlink and the HiTech Optic radio. Be my luck Id buy what I think will work or looks like it will work only to have it sitting in the closet with the many other things Ive bought that dont work.

Truly appreciate any help any of you can offer.

If anyone in the Palm Bay Florida area wants to take on a newbie....I'd appreciate the leadership and advice as well.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:30 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts
Default RE: what G2 interface cable do I need?

Post a question in the Futaba Direct Support forum, Bax or Krysta will usually get back to you within a business day or 2. Check your SPAM filter or folder, for some reason they have a lot of problems with their mail getting filtered.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:57 AM
wyatt183

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

barracudahockey...thank you...I did just as you suggested...thank you.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:12 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

Great Planes, OS, Futaba, Hobbico, all their support is done through Great Planes aka Hobby Services. I'll be shocked if Bax doesn't get you the answer you need.