Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

3D raptor in FMS

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 04:42 AM
sexypete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D raptor in FMS

hey i fly a raptor 30 quite proficiently, now i want to extend my skills to 3D and wish to practice on the simulator. I only have FMS and wanna know how to set up the raptor for 3D flying in FMS. It is a great sim as it was free and i have the cable so i can fly with my JR radio. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
peter
Old 09-19-2005, 10:43 AM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: 3D raptor in FMS

Helicopters in FMS come automatically setup for 3D flight as far as I know. They boot up in idle up mode and already have a nice full pitch range to work with.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:44 PM
frugalflyer

Default RE: 3D raptor in FMS

Hi Sexy - always wanted to say that.
Do you have Raptor files for FMS? I downloaded a couple quite a long time ago. One was titled Raptor and the other Raptor 3d, though I couldn't see much difference in them. I'm sure they are still buried on my hard drive somewhere. If you would like them let me know and I'll try to unearth them.