Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Dynam Phoenix cp tail problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Dynam Phoenix cp tail problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Ldalmas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynam Phoenix cp tail problem

I am new to helicopters and i started with this phoenix cp helicopter , I do not know if i started on the correct footing but out of the box i have been haveing a problem with the tail rotor motor and it seems as if there is not enough power and i am flying with full right trimm and holding the stick to the right.then i replaced the motor and remained the same, now i opened the transmitter and turned manualy the pot about 5deg now it seems flying fine but now to make it fly now i have to keep the stick abit to the left until take off is it normal ? i have also tried to adjust the gain pot on the gyro but it did not make much diffarance.

Laurence