Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade CP wobbles

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Fuel1212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CP wobbles

Hey all hope all is well. I recently put on a set of the symmetrical blades. These blades seemed to fit quite a bit tighter which is probably the reason for my next question. Flying in my basement I hit a pole and from then on I changed blades to a flat bottom set and the bird just wobbles all over. I checked to make sure that the flybar was not bent and evenly distributed still nothing. Any ideas???? Thanks!
Old 02-15-2006, 07:23 PM
mantis*tw*

Default RE: Blade CP wobbles

not sure how bad your crash was but i had a broken frame right at the boom mount. i had a lot of wobble troubles when i was flying tail first but nothing in ff.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:13 PM
dsltek432

Check your mainshaft to see if its bent.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:45 AM
DEFLYER22

ORIGINAL: dsltek432

Check your mainshaft to see if its bent.
I think your mainshaft is bent after the crash
Old 02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Rc-Warehouse-USA
My Feedback: (28)

Could be the aluminum hollow shaft that holds the blade grips to the head. Mine bent several times. Remove the blades then the allen screws using a allen on both sides at once pull the grips off make sure you note the location of the washers and bearings. Roll the shaft on a flat surface to see if it is bent if so correct the bend and replace. While you have this apart you can straighten the main shaft if it is bent. Also make sure your blades are ballanced first before any of this and test.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Fuel1212

Thanks alot for the good info! Tomorrow if I get some time looks like I will have to take the bird apart again. Thanks again and take care.