Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

New or Used ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 06:36 PM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New or Used ??

Ok , looking at all these wonderfull little Helis out there and getting alot of good sugestions and answers. I was also thinking of maybe looking for a used Heli verses a new micro. I figure if a get a micro your pretty limited as far as getting new kits later and trying to re-use the radio , motor , gyro ect. It also seems that most of the cheaper little ones have many qerks. I'm not saying a used one won't especially if its set up wrong. I'm just looking for a little imput. I have been playing aroung an my G3 to try to get a little experience . I don't know how much that will help , but I know as long as I have the magic red button I can dare to fly with the best !! Or crash with the worst !! LOL
Old 02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Raylon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New or Used ??

I am little worry-some when it comes to buying a used heli, you nver know what has happened to them. I would always go with new. But, if you know the person and know how they take care of their stuff, go for it.
Old 02-17-2006, 10:12 PM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New or Used ??

I know the feeling about that and other things. How do you like your blade cp ??