Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

g3 vs bcp vs nitro

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 01:04 AM
roadracer698

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g3 vs bcp vs nitro

New guy here, had a shuttle zx 10 years ago, just learned to hover it then flew it into a bush, couldn't afford to fix it back then (college years) and got out of the hobby. Now just got back into it and purchased a blade cp and am VERY impressed with it. Got hovering back down and purchased the aerobatic kit and a li-po 900 battery.

After reading some posts I purchased real flight g3 to help with nose in and everything else, sim is about more fun than the blade, guess its the non-pressure thing of crashing...

Question is, on G3 the nitro's are SO much easier to hover and fly than the blade. Furthermore the 46 is easier than the 30 and the 90 is the easiest of all. Is this true in "real life"? I had read serveral comments that people thought g3 was harder, I've found it otherwise, or is it just the micro's are really that much more unstable than the nitro's?
Old 02-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Gorgok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: g3 vs bcp vs nitro

Bigger is easier to fly. The smaller things are much more sensitive to everything.

I found flying my real .30 nitro easier to fly than the one in Aerofly Pro at the start, but then again im doing alot more and harder things in Aerofly than i have tried or done really.

Now though i'd probably say that the sim is easier, but until i try to do what i can on the sim, i won't know for sure.