Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Honey Bee King setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 09:30 PM
carl9448

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honey Bee King setup

Can anyone tell me what channels are supposed to be used with what servos on the stock electrics for this bird. The instructions don't say a whole lot, in english anyway! Im not sure if I have a setup problem or an electrical problem. For some reason when everything is hooked up, the left servo won't move. everything else seems to work fine.
Here are my channel setups.
CH1=left side aileron servo
CH2=elevator
CH3=throttle
CH4=tail rotor
CH6=right side aileron servo
Any help would be great
Gary
Old 03-05-2006, 09:50 PM
paedbo
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Honey Bee King setup

First thing to do is disconnect the motors so you dont hurt yourself or the heli,

then take one of the other servo plugs and plug it into the channel of the servo that isnt working

verify that the other servo works, if it does then your servo is bad

if however the second servo also does not work then you could have a problem with your receiver.

Old 03-06-2006, 07:32 AM
carl9448

Default RE: Honey Bee King setup

Thats sortof what I figured. I swapped plugs with the other aileron and the problem shifted to that one. Thanks for the reply,
Gary