Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

EF Sabre any good

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 08:37 PM
kartfreak23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EF Sabre any good

sorry for the confusion with my post in the wrong forum guys but i want to get into rc electric helis and hobby people has the Sabre for $150 with free training gear and i was wondering if anyone has flown one and can tell me if they are easy to fly. all replies are appreciated
Old 03-15-2006, 10:16 PM
*BUBBA*

Default RE: EF Sabre any good

yes, i have the sabre and i am extremely pleased with its performance. Since it is the exact same as the walkera #4 i recommend buying that to save $30. it is great to learn on and replacement parts are cheap though you rarely need them. many hopups to go along with it
Old 03-15-2006, 10:35 PM
mikefly562

I just bought the EF Sabre too. It seems to have received good reviews. One of the advantages of the EF Sabre is that it can use Walker#4 parts. The Sabre is basically a Walkera#4, but Global Services required Walkera to put more reliable electronics into the Sabre. One of my co-workers has he Sabre too, and he really likes it...says it is tough enough for beginers.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:44 PM
kartfreak23

thanks for all the info. guys, i really want to get this heli.i just hope i can fly it. i heard that the closer you put the push rods to the center of the servo ( the inner holes ) the more it takes away the sensitivity of the heli. is that true and if so do you recommend it. thanks again guys.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:25 PM
*BUBBA*

It will increase your sensitivity but i dont actually recommend it because it is easy enogh to learn on without changing any settings even though i do recomend the training gear for the first many flights. just a tip, if you loosen the main blades to the point where you can tap them and they will move it will increase the stablility because it lets the centrifical force pull them straight
Old 03-16-2006, 09:07 PM
kartfreak23

thanks bubba ill do just that and it comes with free training gear so ill use that as well.