Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Proper Approach / Landing

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Proper Approach / Landing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 10:13 PM
Hivoltage
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proper Approach / Landing

How do you experts make a real good looking approach and landing?. When I come in from say 100 feet high I have a problem in that I usually need to make another go around as apposed to just sitting it down in front of me. Usually because I am either too fast or still too high.
Maybe I just need more practice, but some good advice will help me practice! Thanks
Old 06-04-2002, 10:27 PM
jetranger-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default landing

Do you fly planes too if so just power back 10-15 mph foward speed the heli will loose height slowly make your landing like your plane 20-30 feet high out and away from yourself and land 10-15 feet in front of yourself 100 feet up is to high to start with after you get use to the heli then 100 feet up is easy to drop in from.