Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Hirobo Sceadu 30

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 10:33 PM
MonkeyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hirobo Sceadu 30

In addition to the Caliber 30, I'm also considering a Sceadu 30. It's a great heli except I heard people complain about the canopy mounting system. Why is that?

Also, I don't particularly like the canopy for the sceadu, is there any after market canopies that can fit the sceadu 30? Someone please help. Thank You
Old 12-08-2002, 02:05 PM
fiddy1

Default Hirobo Sceadu 30

As for the mounting system, they use a rubber gromet which is mounted in the fuse and usually pops out when putting in the mounts. You will need to dremel down the mounts a bit so they slide thru the gromet holes with ease. Other then that it is a great machine. I cant say anything else bad about the machine. I built mine in a few hours and had it in the air with little to no adjustments. Some people complain about cooling but I have not had a issue with that. It is an easy fix if you do.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:41 PM
Crazy8
My Feedback: (1)

Default Hirobo Sceadu 30

Ya I will second that, however I think the Sceadu is a better machine for the money. My Sceadu 50 flyies like a dream.
Old 01-26-2003, 12:24 AM
Mangusta

Default Hirobo Sceadu 30

you dont even need a dremel. a sharp knife and some sanding paper will do the job.
Old 01-26-2003, 01:01 AM
SKYPILOT
My Feedback: (9)

Default body mounts

guys,

take a look at the Quick/Creek body mounts for the Sceadu, now, I'm not really a fan of the Quick stuff, BUT, these particular parts are very cool, I installed them on my Sceadu50, and they work just like the stock mounts on my Freya .