Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

No more stinking manuals. Heli drawings with links to shopping carts online now!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

No more stinking manuals. Heli drawings with links to shopping carts online now!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 07:39 PM
Augusto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No more stinking manuals. Heli drawings with links to shopping carts online now!

I developed a Parts Helper for shopping carts that include manual drawings with hotlinks to the shopping carts of the following stores:

Rick's, Heliproz, MTA and Zooms.

Just go to www.augustoheli.com click on the parts helper, select you heli then select what store you want to be linked to and what drawing you want to see and then just hover over the part number in the drawing and click to open a window into the selected store's shopping cart with the part ready to place into your cart.
Once done just do a regular checkout.

I'm working on more helis as we speak. My plan is to have all popular helis with all popular stores linked.

Enjoy,

Augusto.
Old 01-22-2003, 07:44 PM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Default No more stinking manuals. Heli drawings with links to shopping carts online now!

Dude your awesome , thanks!
Old 01-23-2003, 07:28 PM
SCJ

Augusto,

You are one talented guy. That is truly fantastic.
Old 01-23-2003, 08:17 PM
larrytoelle

Augusto,

Great Idea ... even better execution ...

Congrats ...
Old 01-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Augusto

I just added the Logo 20 to it.

Augusto.
Old 01-24-2003, 04:42 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Augusto,

Nice job...how long did it take you to image map all those exploded views? Mind boggling!

BTW...still working on what we spoke about
Old 01-24-2003, 11:10 AM
ColeopTer

Hi Marc,

Didn't take me too long. I wrote a program in C++ that processes and generates all the html, maps and other things. That took a while but once I got it I can basically process a whole set of drawings in a few minutes with all kind of html, ASP or PHP code as output deppending on settings I chose.

I used part of some code we designed for a customer and I thought it would come in handy to play with this stuff.

Let me know how your project is coming along. I think it will be very exciting to see it work.

regards,

Augusto.
Old 01-24-2003, 01:23 PM
Hotwings

augusto, you're the man, hey elviswl and some of the other guys from markham park are going to the fun fly feb 22-23 in tampa. come on down. i can't believe you are doing all this stuff. how abot the robbe's anyway have a great year, c-ya ron
Old 01-24-2003, 06:42 PM
Augusto

Ron,

I wish I could go.
I think my last fun fly for a while is going to be the Las Vegas one. I just hope it's not as cold and windy as last year.
Can't beat that beautiful weather we had on New Year's at Markham Park.
I'll definitely try to be there at the end of the year again. Maybe we should plan some kind of a fun fly thinguie. That Markham field is definitely one of the best fields in the country.

Say hi to the guys for me.

Augusto.
Old 01-24-2003, 07:00 PM
patternfly

We need more people like you Augusto
Old 01-25-2003, 04:08 PM
u8at711
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be nice to see the EP Concept up there, but I know there is hardly anyone who sells Kyosho