Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Heaven Support Click here for help with all your RC Helicopter Heaven questions.

Help with DX7 Prog

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 11:52 PM
crgonzalez08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with DX7 Prog

Hi fellow pilots, I just got a T-REX 450 i was wondering if any of you can post come help programing the DX7 for this heli. Thanks
Old 09-03-2008, 01:38 PM
RichD1965

Default RE: Help with DX7 Prog

Check out Finless bob's video on heli freak.com Sorry had to edit I forgot you might have to register on the web site to view the video but after click on the link below and it will explain everything you need to know on how to set up your DX7 It helped me out alot . Sorry i didn't understand the post heading i do not work for RC Helicopter Heaven, I was just trying to help.

here is the link ... http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=28681

Good Luck Rich
Old 01-20-2010, 12:52 AM
dbailey3887

Default RE: Help with DX7 Prog

It's really disappointing to spend your hard earned money for a product and get ripped off. I had a bad experience with helicopterheaven.com I purchased an eflite blade cx3 from helicopter heaven and I received a helicopter that was used. The canopy had glue and scratches all over it; the top of the canopy was ripped, and the motor wouldn't work. I took it to a hobby shop about 40 miles one way from my home; the guys at the hobby shop were able to get it to start but when they did they said the 3 in one gyro was damaged and the inner shaft was bent. I phoned the company and told Steve the unit was used but he denied it. He said he damaged the canopy while installing lights. He new the helicopter was damaged but he sold it to me anyway. The light job was shabby; there was glue from a hot glue gun all over the canopy and any where a light was installed glue bulged out around it. It looked like a kid had attempted to install the lights. The instruction manual also had writing inside of it as if a kid had drawn lines inside of the book.

If he test the units I wonder why I stayed on the phone with him for about an hour attempting to bind a supposedly RTF ready to fly helicopter to a transmitter that wouldn't bind. He couldn't walk me through the process to get the helicopter to successfully operate. The helicopter wouldn't work until I took it to the hobby shop to find out it was damaged.