RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Humor (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-humor-177/)
-   -   hit a bird with plane. (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-humor-177/5014520-hit-bird-plane.html)

adam d 02-11-2007 11:30 AM

RE: hit a bird with plane.

ORIGINAL: knighttwister

the stupidity lies with the idea that you can kill for fun. THAT IS WRONG. we burn trees till there are none. we fish till they are gone. animals do not take more than they need. animal populations only grow to what the environment will allow. we keep breeding till there is no more room. we are the stupid ones. people need to learn that we are the caretakers of the world, not the rapists. wake up, or all that will be left are the animals. look around you. observe what you are doing to this planet we all share. you may not be wise enough to listen to what informed prople are saying, so you lower your standards. DEE DE DEE!
so are u sugesting we start walking on all fours again, i do belive it to late for that. Im not the one that fished all the cod out of the st. lorince or cut down all the trees in the rain forest i dident kill off the dodos (hah funny little bird) so calling me and or everybody murders today?? I agree hitting a bird purpously with a plane can be on the same page as torture and is barbaric but saying hunting in genral is rong well tell that to all the carnivores or even the hurbavoirs on the planet and u may say oh well they do that to survive but every cat or dog owner has seen there pet kill a mouse or rat for fun not even eat it just bat it around untill its dead so what? are they murders too?
I know humans have done there unfair share to the planet but if it wasent us it would be somthin else (Asteroid,dolphins, the maple leafs winning a stanly cup).
I know I cant force my opinion on to people thay have a right to an opinion but its just somethin to think about.

reincarnate 02-11-2007 12:30 PM

Hmmm...Maple Leafs winning the cup. I think I'll start stocking my end-o-the-world bunker now.

adam d 02-11-2007 01:07 PM

lol

fastguy 02-11-2007 03:26 PM

:DNOTHING WRONG with killing birds as long as u make sure that it dosent suffer alot of pain
BUT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHEN I WAS 11 brought a slow-stick park flyer it was fun to chase birds at 6 am italso made me realy popular with all the girls[sm=redface.gif] then i brought a nitro plane every body loved it well execpt the teachers and the neibhors

fastguy 02-11-2007 03:30 PM

hey
why do you kill crows?
do they harm you at all?
do they eat you?
do you eat them?
the fact is that they are very helpful animals to farmers
they kill more harmful insects than just about any other
animal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey (in order)
1. for fun.
2. no.
3. not yet.
4. sometimes.
5. sure, that's why farmers have been trying to kill them for a thousand years.

adam d 02-11-2007 06:59 PM

cough cough its called a scarecrow for a reason, ever wonder why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

125cchyperman 02-12-2007 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: adam d

cough cough its called a scarecrow for a reason, ever wonder why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Yeah scarecrows work for some time. Then after a while the crows get used to it and dont arent scared by the scarecrow anymore. A lot of people think just because you have a scarecrow the crow wont come to your field. Thats wrong, they do they get used to the scarecrows after a while and most people dont have a scarecrow in there field every 50 feet when you have 200, 300, 400 or maybe in to the thousand acres area of field.

They do work but at times they dont.

adam d 02-13-2007 05:11 PM

ORIGINAL: fastguy

the fact is that they are very helpful animals to farmers

no in reply to this
im agreeing with fastguy

cccdad 02-13-2007 08:39 PM

Now your talking good eats. But if you want funny you should find the video of a Frontier Airlines commercial were the tail animals talk and rabbit asks a bear "Whats your position on road kill" Bear replies " On my hand and knees with a bib and a lobster fork" Gotta see it Lots of laughs.:D:D:D

tailskid 02-13-2007 08:41 PM

I love wildlife with one exception....pigeons.....they are all over our neighborhood. My youngest offspring has an electric plane that he likes to chase them OFF OUR HOUSE....those dummies come right back! After a week or so, they find if they roost at someone else's house, no flying occurs....works for about 1/2 a year!

rushevoross 02-23-2007 07:15 AM

lol how young is he?

tailskid 02-23-2007 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
He's my 'fly'n bud'......only 24.....

prop planter 02-23-2007 09:42 PM

It appears as he's had a good teacher, and has been a receptive student!!

tailskid 02-23-2007 10:04 PM

No, it is a sign of a wasted youth <g> or a gentleman !!!! (They used to say that about a good pool player)....seriously, he has taught himself MUCH more than I could ever had done. I have to credit computer simulators (Real Flight for one)...he practices on it all the time and it shows....now if his father would....naw, can't teach an old dog new tricks :)

Jerry

alex k 02-24-2007 12:28 AM

Hey havent really replied to this thread for a while. I loved that crowbusters hatemail, lol,lol,lol. The reason I first flipped out on this was because I am a hunter, My family owns a feedlot, and manages a fur shed. We get plenty of crap from all these stupid organizations, and I think that they really need to wake up and smell the flowers. We lost 1000s of dollars because animal right activists poured oil on 1000s of our deer-skins a year or two ago, and plenty other things have happened too. The thing about guns I guess is what got me started.Im really enjoying this thread anymore, lotta opinions going around;):).

(we are big supporters of the NRA)

Alex

Bass1 02-24-2007 03:30 AM

To all the older seasoned model airplane buffs.. Sing THIS:.. a-bapa bird, bird ,bird,. the bird is the wird!!:D