Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

The new Tornado sport jet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

The new Tornado sport jet

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 05:27 AM
Xairflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The new Tornado sport jet

There loads of them on ebay, the one I bought is rock solid only thing you need to do is keep them slightly angled down, that way the light balance dos'nt always go up and down when it see's a lot of sky.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:33 AM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dmscpu

ORIGINAL: Dr Honda

By the way the frames were jumping... I'd say it was from either HobbyPartz, or HobbyKing. They aren't great... but you can't beat them for the price.

I just looked, and they are out of stock, and not on sale any longer. I know a few people in my club bought them.

Ahh but you did not look for the new listing; without memory card:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=13987

Mike, you need one with the lens pointing straight ahead, not down, that camera would be a lot of drag turned up so it pointed where you wanted to film.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:35 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

This it? http://www.ebay.com/itm/150699077717...84.m1436.l2649
Old 11-15-2011, 05:42 AM
KC36330

Randy, that's the new HD (1280 x 720) version of it, the one used in the video above was a lower resolution version (720 x 480) but that's it.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:52 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

Thanks KC. I think I'll get one.

I have one of those 'vertical' kind like in a previous post. Agree, there is just no good way to mount one of those, unless it's inside the canopy looking out through the windscreen.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:21 AM
JRAC19K
My Feedback: (4)

B1 Bob just did a build segment on this jet not too long ago and it flew great!  Its one fast jet.

http://www.b1modelproject.com/category/tornado
Old 11-15-2011, 10:14 AM
dmscpu

ORIGINAL: KC36330

Mike, you need one with the lens pointing straight ahead, not down, that camera would be a lot of drag turned up so it pointed where you wanted to film.

That was a reply to DrHonda. Who says I don't have enough duct tape to make that one from chimmey chong work????
Old 11-15-2011, 11:35 AM
ModellbauUK

Excellent review if the ModellbauUSA F-86D Sabre in the Dec11/Jan12 issue of Radio Control Jet International.

In stock in the UK

Ian
www.Modellbauuk.com
(Flash required for website)
Old 11-18-2011, 06:33 AM
747junky

Just wanted to share what I saw yesterday at the set up day for the Markham park Jet Rally. Henry and his crew brought out there new TORNADO which is composite. It flew absolutly awesome. You can read the comments that the Meet photographer said on the model. All the servos are internal, tons of carbon fiber reinforcements and beautiful finish. The one I saw fly was is Blue and had a K80 on it and the other one they had hidden in there trailer had a P100 in it. The plane was balistic. The first flight I think was there mainden, cuz Henry took it easy and did some very graceful aerobatics but the second flight was insane. I have to say he did a pass with smoke that had to be pushing 200mph it was sick. I not computer savy so you can see the pictures on the thread below.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10...m.htm#10817847
Old 11-18-2011, 08:11 AM
Dr Honda

Yep... I heard that the V3 Tornado was coming out.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:37 PM
KC36330

ORIGINAL: KC36330

................the owner of the camera has two, as soon as he sends me the video i'll upload the ground view of the same flight............

as promised here's the video, i just got it today audio is out of sync and it's not that great.........he said he taped the camera to the bill of his hat........unfortunately when his eyes moved and his head didn't.........well you can see for yourself:

http://youtu.be/Jl9sK2k0xdE

Old 11-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Jetfan20
My Feedback: (21)

Is the Tornado V3 all composite? Maybe Henry can chime in and give us some more info on this puppy!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:01 PM
KC36330

Henry told me today in a text that the composite is Gen3 Tornado. the wings are still built up, but lots of carbon reinforcement like the Hurricane.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:54 PM
MrPheer
My Feedback: (5)

Just placed an order for a red & white tornado.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Hobby Inn

And when will the G3 be available?
Old 11-20-2011, 04:20 AM
Newskin78

Hello everyone just wanted say a few words before heading back to Markham park for the rest of the show. I did see the new version 3 Tornado yesterday. Henry only flew it once because he was running around like chicken with his head cut off. There is about 40 guys here from central and south america that came to visit Henry's shop and come to the jet show.
The one time he did fly the tornado it flew absolutely beautiful. It was incredible to see an airplane that was great before get even better. The wings look like there bullet proof. Tons of carbon and the landing gear area was doubled up and made of hard wood. The internal servos seemed to make the plane so clean that one pass he went to idle on the turbine and he was able to do a full circuit with out adding power. One of my friends in Honduras made an offer for that gorgeous tornado that Henry could not resist so it is sold. He also had 3 more that he gave away to a couple of our guys as gifts.
Not sure if I am talking out of place but it seems Henry has made a deal with Eric Clap from Jet Central and Modellbau is now one of there main dealers in Central and South America. Yesterday about 4 of my friends bought the new Rabbit 100 for the new Tornado.
Well heading out to the field now sorry if I rambled on but things are real awesome hear at the show and thought I could share some stories. Oh yea while Henry was flying yesterday Mr. BVM his self was there and from the look on his face and the comments everybody was making about how great the Tornado flew he was about to explode. I wish I could have taken a picture of it because it was priceless.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:51 AM
bigplumbs
Banned

ORIGINAL: Jetfan20

Is the Tornado V3 all composite? Maybe Henry can chime in and give us some more info on this puppy!

I cant see how it can be described as all composite if the wings are still built up as before but it certainly is a great move forward. Are the booms and tail composite ?

Dennis
Old 11-20-2011, 04:52 AM
bigplumbs
Banned

ORIGINAL: Newskin78
Oh yea while Henry was flying yesterday Mr. BVM his self was there and from the look on his face and the comments everybody was making about how great the Tornado flew he was about to explode. I wish I could have taken a picture of it because it was priceless.
That would have been a good picture indeed
Old 11-20-2011, 06:37 AM
Dr Honda

ORIGINAL: Newskin78

Oh yea while Henry was flying yesterday Mr. BVM his self was there and from the look on his face and the comments everybody was making about how great the Tornado flew he was about to explode. I wish I could have taken a picture of it because it was priceless.

That's great !!! I know BVM makes some great models, and I'm not saying anything bad about that fact... but I don't know how he justifies selling kits for the prices he's asking. I know they are hand built... but I probably won't ever own a new kit from him because of the price.

I'm glad to see that Henry is bringing out some inexpensive, models... and I'm glad that companies like KingTech (and possibly Hobby King) are bringing turbine powered jet models into the reach of more people. Let's face it... as volumes go up... prices will come down.

Can't wait to see the pics of the new Jet.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Modellbau USA

Thanks guys for all the kind words.
Yes the new V3 Tornado is composite. The airplane has significant changes. The booms and horizontal stabilizer are fiberglass and very heavily carbon fiber reinforced. The fuselage has carbon fiber reinforcement in the nose and tail. The wings are built up but they are significantly modified from the V2 Tornado. The wing are fully carbon fiber reinforced and cross braced through out the wing with ply. The landing gear blocks are all ply and the hole gear area is carbon reinforced. The servos are all internally mounted as well. The landing gears are also about 1 1/2 inches shorter through out.
And yes the rumor of Jet Central is true we have teamed to provide the best quality product at the best price. We are expecting to release the new V3 Tornado about the middle of February and we will be packaging it with a Rabbit 100 23lb of raw power or the New Bee with 16lb of thrust for those that want a nice Sunday flier.
The V3 Tornado will be made in Two color schemes a yellow, black and gray scheme designed by Rob Lynch from House of Power Hobbies and the stock navy trainer scheme.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Kenrico

Received 38 Likes on 20 Posts

Nice! Henry I might have to get another Tornado! can't wait to fly the blue on down here!
Old 11-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Jetfan20
My Feedback: (21)

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

Thanks guys for all the kind words.
Yes the new V3 Tornado is composite. The airplane has significant changes. The booms and horizontal stabilizer are fiberglass and very heavily carbon fiber reinforced. The fuselage has carbon fiber reinforcement in the nose and tail. The wings are built up but they are significantly modified from the V2 Tornado. The wing are fully carbon fiber reinforced and cross braced through out the wing with ply. The landing gear blocks are all ply and the hole gear area is carbon reinforced. The servos are all internally mounted as well. The landing gears are also about 1 1/2 inches shorter through out.
And yes the rumor of Jet Central is true we have teamed to provide the best quality product at the best price. We are expecting to release the new V3 Tornado about the middle of February and we will be packaging it with a Rabbit 100 23lb of raw power or the New Bee with 16lb of thrust for those that want a nice Sunday flier.
The V3 Tornado will be made in Two color schemes a yellow, black and gray scheme designed by Rob Lynch from House of Power Hobbies and the stock navy trainer scheme.
Henry,

Any luck on locating a new motor mount for me yet? I spoke with you last week some time....

The V3 sounds like it's sweet, but once this plane is all composite including the wings, there will be no looking back. Good job!
Old 11-20-2011, 02:41 PM
ModellbauUK

Just about to order some sample replacement canopies from Raymond Hamel. If anyone in the UK or Europe would like me to order one for them please let me know and I'll add to the order for you

Made of<xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:zoom></w:zoom><w:trackmoves></w:trackmoves><w:trackformatting></w:trackformatting><wunctuationkerning></wunctuationkerning><w:validateagainstschemas></w:validateagainstschemas><w:saveifxmlinvalid></w:saveifxmlinvalid><w:ignoremixedcontent></w:ignoremixedcontent><w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext></w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext><w:donotpromoteqf></w:donotpromoteqf><w:lidthemeother></w:lidthemeother><w:lidthemeasian></w:lidthemeasian><w:lidthemecomplexscript></w:lidthemecomplexscript><w:compatibility><w:breakwrappedtables></w:breakwrappedtables><w:snaptogridincell></w:snaptogridincell><w:wraptextwithpunct></w:wraptextwithpunct><w:useasianbreakrules></w:useasianbreakrules><w:dontgrowautofit></w:dontgrowautofit><w:splitpgbreakandparamark></w:splitpgbreakandparamark><w:dontvertaligncellwithsp></w:dontvertaligncellwithsp><w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables></w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables><w:dontvertalignintxbx></w:dontvertalignintxbx><w:word11kerningpairs></w:word11kerningpairs><w:cachedcolbalance></w:cachedcolbalance></w:compatibility><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles latentstylecount="267" defpriority="99" defqformat="false" defsemihidden="true" defunhidewhenused="true" deflockedstate="false"><w:lsdexception name="Normal" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="0" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 1" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 2" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 3" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 4" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 5" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 6" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 7" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 8" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="heading 9" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 1" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 2" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 3" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 4" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 5" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 6" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 7" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 8" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="toc 9" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="caption" qformat="true" priority="35" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="10" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtitle" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="11" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Strong" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="22" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="20" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Table Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="59" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="No Spacing" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="1" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="List Paragraph" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="34" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="29" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Quote" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="30" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="60" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="61" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Light Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="62" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="63" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="64" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="65" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="66" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="67" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="68" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="69" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Dark List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="70" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="71" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful List Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="72" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="73" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="19" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Emphasis" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="21" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Subtle Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="31" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Intense Reference" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="32" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Book Title" qformat="true" unhidewhenused="false" semihidden="false" priority="33" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="Bibliography" priority="37" locked="false"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception name="TOC Heading" qformat="true" priority="39" locked="false"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}</style> .040 clear PET-G.

Will cost me $20 for the Tornado & $30 for the Sabre plus $16 postage for one of each so I can take photos and order some more for adding to the stock on the ModellbauUK website. Not cheap but supposed to be pucker.

Going to update the website shortly to include online ordering.

I must say the V3 Tornado looks really cool. Going to be a little more expensive than the V2 which means the V2 is still great value for money. I still have a few V2 kits available so if anyone wants one for Christmas (chivvy up the MRS I won't let the secrect out!) please let me know.

Would make a cool Winter Project for those long dark nights of our English Winter.

Ian
Old 11-21-2011, 09:20 AM
jlmaviation
My Feedback: (54)

Ok Henry. Since the Hurricane is delayed I may want the V3 Tornado. Show us pictures of the new yellow theme.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Modellbau USA

*****Hey guys Black Friday Special if you purchase any Jet Central Turbine you get a Tornado V2for $100. Limited Quantity deal only till Monaday****
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	If10693.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	1690219  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.